Why is it locked, no one replied on it

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by [HOLY - CLASS] COKE, Mar 25, 2018.

1. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

[HOLY - CLASS] COKE New Member

Servers:
    I'm applying for the zombie servers.
    ( i mainly play on 43.245.162.146:27016 or 162.251.167.85:27021)

Average hours spent on our servers in a week:
    1 - 9 hours per day playing Zombies vs Engineer, so 30 to 50+ hours per week in counting.

Country and State:
    Australia & Adelaide

Languages:
    Vietnamese & English (a bit of Japanese too, but I am still not good at it yet)

Steam link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cokeislikeheaven/

Rushy Servers Stats link:

http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/320417

(this account got Vac Banned for no reason) (old account) (i used to be godlike)
    http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/123279

Understanding:
    So if your a Human/Engineer, you'll have to survive the Zombies/Medics horde for about five minutes, saying if you can survive long enough to win the game with other Human/Engineers who survived with you, but if you want to become a Zombie/Medic, you can kill yourself by swapping class or swapping teams, but you can not change teams if your a Zombie/Medic to a Human/engineer again until next round starts.

Some of the maps you have to find new spots until the Zombies/Medics are unfrozen, so be fast of where your hiding and if your spot fails you, you can always use the eureka effect to escape them, if you did not equip the eureka effect, use your shotgun to kill them as a melee weapon isn't effective against a Medic as they only use a bone saw to effectively kill you with only two hits, unless you equip the Gunslinger, then you take three hits until youll also become a Zombie/Medic.

So if your a Zombie/Medic, you'll have to wait for 30 seconds until your unfrozen to let the Human/Engineer to get to their hiding place.

Your job is to kill all of the Humans/Engineers to win the game, saying if you're fast and skilled enough to kill them until time runs out.

If you're a Zombie/Medic, then you'll have to find a group of Zombies/Medics so you can destroy a group of Humans/Engineers to win, but you can help in other ways by using the Amputator to effectively heal a group of Zombies/Medics, or by using a taunt by equipping the ubersaw, but that is only when your trying to get an Engineer out of a tight spot or use double jump to get to high places to jump them or to get to a lone Engineer hiding up high because, in theory, nobody looks up, but you have an option to scope out the land to find a new spot for hiding if you become a Human/Engineer as the game lasts three games until the game changes the map again and you'll have a chance to become a Human/Engineer or a Zombie/Medic again.

How I usually play...
    Human/Engineer:
    1 run and place a teleporter somewhere well hidden
    2 use the eureka effect to go back to spawn
    3 run to a Solo spot until Medic is close by
    4 after using the Eureka effect to go to the teleporter
    5 hid in close by spot until round ends
    6 repeat

or

1 hide with one of my friends or one or two people
    2 defend until friend or person leaves using eureka effect or death
    3 run or continue defending

Zombie/Medic:
    1 Group heal with the amputator
    2 get some hits off
    3 die
    4 repeat

or

1 sneak into a popular spot and hid in cover
    2 taunt kill until all the Engineers in that spot is gone
    3 attack another group as I cant sneak through in the group
    4 die
    5 repeat

I wish to benefit the game mode by keeping it playable and fun.

Moderator Experience:
    1) I Used to have a group on a random website that was popular (forgot the name and website URL) and helped the group Owner by being a Moderator (Helper was the highest rank in it) (Over 50,000+ people, I did well said by owner)

2) I was a sports leader to make people train hard (i don't know if this counts though to this)

[HOLY - CLASS] COKE
    [​IMG]

locked one with no replies
    https://rushyservers.com/threads/zombie-v-human-medic-v-engineer.277/

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

We systematically lock old threads. At this point, I think it's safe to say that your application has been refused, since no activity has been seen on it by any of the moderators.

3. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

Wouldn't the other Moderators Comment or replied This isn't good enough? which was the whole point of the accept or decline reply?

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I am generally the person that handles the entry-level application inspection. This isn't a case of "your application needs work", this is more like "your application has gone through several iterations and is still not acceptable, so we will not take applications from you for a while".

5. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

that makes sense, thank you for replying to this misunderstanding.
    have a great day.

6. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

No wait, so this hasn't been read yet right? because i used up my other tries with my other 3 applys..
    so...can I still use this? (with a few minor changes)

7. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I severely discourage you from using this application again. You really need to work on absolutely everything in it before you come to us again.

#7 Jack5, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Malcolm Black likes this.
  8. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

What is bad about it?
    This is the whole point of it, you say what is bad.
    Then i have to remake or fix it to a new one...
    If everything is bad on it then at least tell me the reason why it is bad.

9. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator

Make it more formal than it is now. Don't use Italic (example) for most of your paragraphing, don't do a step by step. Instead of IP's tell Rushy the actual Server Name.

"2) I was a sports leader to make people train hard (i don't know if this counts though to this)"
    Do you know what Moderator means? You did it the first time.

10. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

Thank you stranger...