What load outs do YOU like using?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr. Wong Donger, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Dr. Wong Donger

Dr. Wong Donger New Member

For engineer, I like using the Gunslinger, stock shotgun and pistol

For medic, I use the ubersaw.

Cause crits...

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Widowmaker (or Stock if I don't have my Widowmaker), Pistol and Gunslinger (or Southern Hospitality if I don't have my Gunslinger).
    Prinny Machete. There are no crits in Zombie Survival.

3. Dr. Wong Donger

That is interesting, I did not know that. The only issue with the widowmaker is that if you miss your shots you will be left weaponless.

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

No, you have your Pistol to back you up, and the Gunslinger. You can't say you're left weaponless.

Dr. Wong Donger likes this.
  5. Kevin Spires

Kevin Spires New Member

#5 Kevin Spires, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  6. Malcolm Black

Malcolm Black Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pomson, Short Circuit, Jag

I hate myself

7. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

I use the Panic Attack, Wrangler and Jag.

I shall do an analysis of my loadout:

The Panic Attack
    is the strongest weapon not only in Zombie Survival, but for Team Fortress 2 in general. Some say the Panic Attack is a bad weapon. Statistically, it may be one. But that is not the reason why it is the strongest. It is in it's name "Panic Attack". When medics come to attack you, the moment they see this glorious weapon, they get a panic attack. The true power of the name "Panic Attack" causes fear to the Medic. But it's most devastating effect is it puts the person playing the medic in real life in a temporary paralysis. The human body can sense the danger that is the Panic Attack, and the human body is in shock, in intense fear, some say they might be having a Panic Attack.

The Wrangler does no damage in Zombie Survival. Or does it? You might say "there are no sentries in Zombie Survival", but there is more to the Wrangler than just sentries. The Wrangler can cause paranoia to the medics, as pulling out this bad boy can question what gamemode are they in. Are they playing casual? Are they playing prophunt? Are they playing [Rushy Servers] Wacky Maps - Australia? They will never be entirely sure. With the medic confused, it is time to strike with the Panic Attack or the Jag.

The Jag is known for it's ability to build and upgrade buildings at a faster rate than the other wrenches. But what you don't know is that it can harm the person in real life. Jag means sharp, pierce, etc. I mean, look at the weapon! You can tell it is sharp. The Jag is so sharp that when someone is struck by this weapon, the point of the Jag pierces through the medic and doesn't stop until it has reached the player's mouse.

Yeah, I was pretty bored.

Matthew Greer likes this.
  8. Dr. Wong Donger

Wow. Very abstract