Votemenu/moderators?

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by NightTrotter, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightTrotter

NightTrotter Member

People are managing to avoid mic vote bans and server vote bans. They get muted? They leave, rejoin and they can spam their mic again. A server vote ban starts? They leave during the majority of it, and come back with only 2 votes on them.

I feel like there should be a better way to administer the rules if people consistently mic spam and get away with it.

For example, I believe this is the name of the player that I managed to mic vote ban him, but then they left and continued spamming. Then I initiated a server ban to kick him off, but he just avoids the ban.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/pussyweedmoney4205

I can name at least 4 other people who are constantly spamming their mics. It is making a hostile environment not fun for players to play in.

2. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I am working on a system incorporating sourcebans, so mute + bans go off the strict time period (Even if they disconnect and rejoin). I have been busy in another country for 2 months and only just got back. I am starting to work on stuff

3. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Update: I pushed this system out tonight, I just need to test it to ensure it works 100% fine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.