There is a guy currently called "Tronald Dump" who are using aimbot

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by Lazor, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazor

Lazor New Member

He destroys the game for all of us, since he shoots anyone who remotely comes close with the widowmanker, ANd even if you hit him several times his HP doesnt seem to go down. Everyone keeps getting frustrated, and he is always running loud music through the microphone, and in the chat it automatically says "Boom Headshot" most of the times he kills someone. He is also always changing his username to others on the server but removes a space or adds a space. Yesterday he even took my username but removed the space between Lazorius [Viking]

Attached Files:

2. Lazor

Lazor New Member

He now has the name "Who killed Kenny? ME!"

3. Lazor

Lazor New Member

He now has the name "Black Monster Cock"

4. Lazor

Lazor New Member

He now has the name "-GoV- The Epic Burito :)"

5. Lazor

Lazor New Member

He now has the name "-GoV- The Epic Burito REAL"

6. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I unfortunately have not set up hlstats on the france server. If you can give me a link to his profile, I can ban his steamID

I will set this up now for the future, as hlstats records such things. Even with name changes

Lazor likes this.
  7. Lazor

Lazor New Member

Il check his steamid next time i recognise the behavior, changes his username constantly

#7 Lazor, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. Lazor

Lazor New Member

@Rushy I have not seen "Tronald" again, but today there were a guy called gertiskool who used Lmaobox. Aimbot and it constantly spammed in the chat about the fact that Lmaobox were running

His steamID: [u:1:399973976]

9. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I do have a system to combat lmaobox automatically. If you can give me which server, I will check its settings and make sure it is fine

10. Lazor

Lazor New Member

It is the french zombie server, hlstats seem to only sometimes work there

11. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Cheers, I will take a look now.

I swapped to Gameme stats as opposed to hlstats 24 hours ago. For a much greater service, should be working much nicer in regards to player stats

12. Lazor

Lazor New Member

Nice

13. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

It should detect it better now. Let me know how it goes the next time you are on, and this person activates lmaobox

14. Lazor

Lazor New Member

Sure thing

15. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There was something curious in your post I noticed before with a non-aimbot. For some reason, a player would just not die even if we hit him multiple times (he always seemed to have 150hp). Apparently there's a hidden feature on these servers that eventually allows you to gain HP on kill if you slay many medics in a short sequence. There's also a crit ramp-up that can cap at 100% meaning you get unlimited crits if you slay enough medics in a combo.

If a player doesn't die even after several hits without a dispenser, it means they're getting HP on kill. You have to stay away from that player as the medics for a short time to remove the effect. It doesn't mean they cheat; as far as I know the only cheats right now are aim bots and walls.

16. NightTrotter

NightTrotter Member

Oh hey that sounds like me a lot of the times lol. It happens to me almost every time I'm in a single entrance corridor/hole and I'm constantly firing.

I've noticed that the rate you gain HP also depends on how many medics you kill in sequence, and how many medics you've killed before as well. In the case of killing more and more medics, I think it's around 10 kills in a row that you start getting maybe 10 hp back per kill. Around 30 or so you start healing nearly half your health; I've noticed that one time I constantly was being hit, but managed to heal back nearly 80 hp per medic killed after already killing nearly 40 medics (this was in turbine, going solo). I do believe that the more medics you've killed previously also boosts the speed at which you recover hp faster and your crit rate. For example, you can kill maybe 20 medics in a row and you only start healing after 10 kills. But after a short period of time of leaving you alone, you're attacked again and you start healing after killing only 5. That's just my personal observations so far though.

17. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

No, I had it happen to me just then and it's a full HP recovery as long as you start the effect. You have to chain about 4 or 5 medic kills in a short period to activate it. The frequency of crits increases per kill in the chain; that's probably why you think the HP recovery is a bit faster the more kills you get. I went from an 18 kill streak to a 46 kill streak in a minute. The medics were terrified of me even though I was alone and without a dispenser.

I call it a chain effect because you need to kill more and more to keep it going; if you're left alone for long enough then it all goes away at once.

I noticed your crit kills are extremely high, you must encounter it quite often,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.