The Matty Issue

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by RuKupa, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuKupa

RuKupa New Member

Hello Rushy,

I thank you very much for taking Lord Horris' complaint into consideration,
    it means much to I and the players on the Zombie Survival Server.

I would just like to emphasize about how much the player commonly known as 'Matty', who undergoes a constant flow of aliases, is a frequent disruption on the server, as I am sure you are aware of. I do beg you though, to talk to Matty, (I understand you are in contact with him,) and please advise him on his choice of communication.

This is a serious issue. Many others and I have witnessed Matty harass, accuse, put down, anger, annoy, and most importantly bully many innocent players, myself being one of them. I do not take such crude, vulgar comments that he disperses to heart, however I fear that others do. Matty has on many occasions shouted at players exceptionally vulgar, inappropriate comments, and inappropriate topics, such as suicide and cancer, the later I do take to heart. The innocent attendants on this amazing server should not have to suffer such harassment from anybody, so this does need to stop. I have also witnessed him being very kind and a complete change of character to the people he needs to be, and as soon as he is off the hook return to the aforementioned behavior.

I do appreciate, Rushy, everything you do for this server and I would like to thank you for hosting such a wonderful place. Sorry for the rant, however I am egar to see this resolved, as I personally would like as many people as possible to enjoy this server just as much as I do.

Thank you very much for your considoration,
    -RuKupa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.