Suggestions Regarding The Wrangler and The Short Circuit

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by Paulo, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Paulo

Paulo New Member

Wrangler : Hello as of so far most of the times the wrangler is defeted by Medics who have HIGH PING ,this is happens most of the times on FrankFurt since more people gather around that server more frequently ; as a solution i suggest that we add a -5% or -10% KnockBack Resistence to help the engineer escape ( After all thats the purpose of the wepon )

The Short Circuit ( or SC) : as so far with the short sircuit having the damege buff and the lack of fireing distance , most of the engies use it or to try it , troll by emptying dispencers of their metal or meme . As a fix of this metal problem i suggest that after a kill with the SC you recive some metal back maybe 60 or 80 ( i do not know a perfect ammount for it to be balanced tho it can be disscused )

-Paulo.

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The Wrangler is not meant to be a get-out-of-trouble-scotch-free weapon. The fact that Medics can reach you is entirely the point of it, so that escapes only work with good movement. Adding knockback resistance would only make fleeing much more difficult, because you can't ride off Medics attacking you.

The Short Circuit's fundamental problem is that it sucks ammo from Dispensers when it fires. Giving the Engineer metal on a kill is not going to fix the points that have been taken away from Dispensers, a more drastic change is necessary.

3. Paulo

Paulo New Member

For the wrangler the Knockback resistance is in the negativ zone to push the enemy in some sort since medics can air strafe the bulets and get incredible speed

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

So you mean a knockback increase? That could work, but we do have to be careful about it being used for Medic boosting.

5. Paulo

Paulo New Member

That can also be avoided by doing what has already been done to the dmg boost problem .As Mrs Rushy had changed the y access speed when beeing hit .Tho I do not know if that can be changed in the sequence so that they are separate from a dmg boost with a Wrangler and with out one