Some Idiot's Calling Hacks for No Reason

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by A Piece of Toast, Jul 19, 2018.

1. A Piece of Toast

A Piece of Toast New Member

So I was chilling in the Wacky Maps California server with my friend in a call, and after a while of the server being empty but for the two of us, this guy joins: https://steamcommunity.com/id/polocatfan

He goes on my friend's team (we were 1v1ing, as the only ones in the server) and the round starts shortly after, me on Red and him on Blu w/ my friend.

I set up a Mini Sentry outside A, and defended it and the pont. After him dying a few times, he called hacks (I have proof of the hackusation).

His claim: Shooting through walls and Aimbot.

My Denial: I don't hack, never have, and there would be no reason to be hacking on a server like that in a situation like that. I just know how to aim, and was using the Panic Attack's massive spread along with a mini sentry. The only thing that I say would be suspicious from his point of view is that my Mini Sentry's bullets would clip through corners and thin walls. I don't know if this was entirely true, as you could've been able to shoot through the thin glass that he was killed behind, as you can with some walls in CS:GO. I did not test that, that is a theory. I noticed the Mini bullets clipping, and thought that was weird. He left and threatened to report me before I could do any real explaining.

Side Note: The attached console logs prove my innocence, lol.

Screenshots of our chat will be attached.

The user "golfball800" in the chat log is my aforementioned friend.

My steam name was "annoyed baguette man."

My Hours of TF2 as of This Post: ~620

My Loadout: Panic Attack, Short Circuit, and Gunslinger

Map: cp_vertical

Please excuse my casual, rude language in the chat logs, as I thought he was joking until he left.

(Also sorry for the potato quality images, they were from Windows 10 Snipping Tool.)

Chat Log 1:
    upload_2018-7-18_18-45-2.png

Chat Log 2 (After Chat Log 1):
    upload_2018-7-18_18-41-24.png

2. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. I'm going to see if i can him muted/gagged.

3. A Piece of Toast

A Piece of Toast New Member

Thank you for the response, that sounds like it would be a big help, as I don't want others to have to go through the same things that I did. <3

4. Dr. Wong Donger

Dr. Wong Donger New Member

Or maybe you could use some common sense and use the mute button.

But that's clearly too hard for you.

5. [HOLY - CLASS] COKE

[HOLY - CLASS] COKE New Member

Ain't the conversation from text chat, not from voice?

6. Dr. Wong Donger

Dr. Wong Donger New Member

Mute works for both

7. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Just muting/gagging someone yourself doesn't help anyone else, nor you in the long term. If you want to get rid of the problem completely, you must initiate a proper vote to mute or ban them from the !votemenu, so nobody has to deal with them.

Matthew Greer likes this.