Scrubalicious' Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Scrubalicious, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Scrubalicious

Scrubalicious New Member

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Idle/Trade Server 24/7|RTD|Fast spawn AU/NZ #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: I spend between 5-15 hours a week on this server depending on how much spare time i have.

Country and State: NSW, Australia
    Languages: English
    Age: 14 (this may sound young but I am much more mature than the average 14 year old).

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scrubalicious/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/346183

Understanding:
    The server i frequent the most is where people can farm idles and achievements requiring a lot of grinding usually hard to do in a standard casual match. The server is a place where you can play against other players in a more chill environment, not having to worry about an objective or time limit. I have seen a few people join with the hopes of trading but end up leaving due to no one wanting to trade. Many people, including myself, join the server to talk with friends and have a good time.

The abundance of unique server commands and rooms make the server a great place to explore. Having a !store command allows players to customise different trails, name tags and even pets. Rooms like the Big City and the Dueling Arena allow people to explore the areas and just mess around. The free add-on of the grapple hook allows for greater movement and different play styles.

When I join, I usually just talk with friends and play casually. I rarely go into Tryhard mode but it has happened a few times. I sometimes farm credits. points and strange kills when there aren't as many people online. I like to fight some of my friends and other players who usually end up destroying me (oof).

I love the community this server has to offer and the people I have met have been really great people. I would like to help this community of positivity and fun to grow by helping to moderate the way people treat each other. I have seen a number of people who are rude and insulting towards others. Being online a fair bit allows me to help solve issues like these whenever a current moderator is not online.

Moderator Experience: I do not have any Moderator Experience.

Additional Information:
    I would consider BananaWillRule and DoMess as my friends because we sometimes talk and I have them as my Steam friends. I am currently learning Japanese in school. I would consider gaming as one of my favourite hobbies. I also like to collect the Pop! Vinyl figures available at EB Games. I casually play soccer at school. I love listening to music in my spare time. I am a big fan of K-Pop (OMG A KOREABOO).

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve of this Application, sorry for the long reply. Rushy will still need to check your Application which might take a while since he is busy with work.

3. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your moderator application cannot be accepted if your game history is set to private.

4. Scrubalicious

Scrubalicious New Member

I have set my game details to public. Sorry for the wait.