[Pending - On Hold] Moderator Application: Pybro

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pybro, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Pybro

Pybro New Member

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - Australia #1 and [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - California.

Average Hours spent per week: 2-3 on weekdays, 4-5 on weekends. I usually play on the Australia server, but i also go on the California one if it is populated.

Country and State: Queensland, Australia.

Languages: English.

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vPybro/
    Rushy Servers Stats: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/335046

Understanding: Medic versus Engineer, or Zombie Survival is a gamemode where there are 2 teams, the 2 teams being medic and engineer. Engineers get 30 seconds before the medics come out to hide, build or do whatever else they need to do. The medics are locked in spawn for 30 seconds.

The engineers have to survive around 300 seconds by either working together and fortifying a position, or by hiding (which i believe isn't as effective). The medics goal is to kill all engineers. The medics are stripped down to melee only but have double jump and get a boost after some time. The last 2 engineers get mini-crits, which are put in to help the engineers, but to also give away any hiding spot they might be using.

My Playstyle as Engineer: I almost always follow the big crowd to the nest and help defend it by repairing dispensers and shooting medics. Often i see engineers get cocky and overextend, i try to advise them not to do that. Occasionally i will go with one of my friends and go hide, but i don't believe that hiding is a very good strategy.

My Playstyle as Medic: Whenever I'm medic, i tend to always first check alot of common hiding spots (i know quite a few) and let the medics build up in numbers. Once i'm done checking, i go help with destroying the main nest. If i notice we don't have a healer, i switch to the amputator to support my team, however i usually stay with stock.

I try to help my fellow teammates by upgrading and healing dispensers, as well as taking hits for them if they are low. I also try to advise my fellow engineers/medics to avoid doing many common mistakes, such as overextending, bodyblocking and using useless weapons.

I think i can help by providing even more constant moderation on the servers. Even now i always start vote mutes on annoying mic spammers and vote bans on people who use exploits. Lastly, there is one thing i hate, troll teleports. I see them every now and then, and people constantly get killed by them. If i was a mod, i could put a stop to this when I'm on.

Moderator Experience: None (unless you count a small Messenger group).

Additional Information: I'm not that busy, but i do some extra-curricular music. I never use the mic and don't plan to. I am friends with the moderators Akara Anime (Vamper) and DoMess (DoMessWithProfile).

I hope that this application is up to standards. Have a great day.

#1 Pybro, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

its DoMessWithProfile :c

btw it seems like your Hours/Week is under the 24 hrs. It looks like its more Hours/Day.

3. Dr. Wong Donger

Dr. Wong Donger New Member

He has over 24 hours of connection time, so he is fine.

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Early review of application successful. Please wait to hear word from Rushy of your acceptance. This may or may not happen, and if around 2 months have passed, it's safe to say you have not been accepted.

5. Dr. Wong Donger

Does rushy necessarily put [declined] in the title?

6. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

No, Rushy never edits titles. That is another moderator doing the work for him.

7. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually it was in fact myself that placed those titles you see.

8. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for applying.

As I am not looking for any more Moderators in either of Australia or California for Zombie Survival at this point in time, I will put this as pending.

9. Dr. Wong Donger

Ah thought so.