[PENDING - ON HOLD] KaptainKookie - Moderator App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KaptainKookie, Jul 1, 2018.

1. KaptainKookie

KaptainKookie New Member

Servers: Australia and Canada
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 3 hours - ) Canada, 2 hours -) Australia

Country and State: Australia, Queensland
    Languages: English, but a tiny bit of Spanish.

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198382749158/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/412147

Understanding: Zombie survival is a game where you must defend as much as you can to survive a wave of zombies, respawning zombies in fact. Zombie Survival has a lot of different map choices and different bonus gamemodes such as sentries allowed, melee only and I can keep on going for ages. I've been playing this game for a long time now and I am honestly really liking it.

I play this game by helping other people and playing like a team player, upgrading dispensers, telefragging and all that stuff. I have helped several people in the past who has asked questions on how to play. I responded by, Build big bases of dispensers to get passed the big wave of zombies.

Zombies is one of the best gamemodes in my opinion because there is so much you can do. It's not just repeating its self, you can also find great hiding spots for other experiences on the map. Most gamemodes that isn't zombies don't have the opportunity to find great hiding places and survive.

Lastly, I play zombies aggressive and running around. I find it a lot more fun and enjoyable. I can turtle up but I prefer not to. If I turtle up I usually die a lot after but get less score and less action, I like to have action and all that type of stuff.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Moderator Experience: I used to have admin on this x10 randomizer server, I admit I wasn't too helpful but I sure did love the opportunity man.
    Additional Information: I play soccer and have a lot of fun playing you're servers

2. Raven

Raven Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your Steam game history is private so please provide this before your application can be considered.

3. Raven

Raven Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Also we are not look for any more moderators for Australian Zombie Survival. Applying for it or any other server types will make your application be placed on hold.

4. KaptainKookie

KaptainKookie New Member

@Raven I have currently just made my game history open, and I'd apply for Canadian servers. :)

5. Raven

Raven Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You need 500+ hours in Team Fortress 2 in order for this application to be considered. Play a little more and it will be up to Rushy to decide wheter he wishes to accept this application or not. Also, we do not have any Canadian servers.

6. KaptainKookie

KaptainKookie New Member

Oh I meant California, aha 162.251.167.85:27021

7. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

@KaptainKookie, we are also not looking for anymore Moderators for California too by the way.

8. KaptainKookie

KaptainKookie New Member

I sorta play on New York servers too.

9. Raven

Raven Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Nice to know, also you should edit your application replacing Canada with California.