Oh hey. Hows it going...

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Tactic, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tactic

Tactic New Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Im applying for the zombie servers. (I mainly play on Frankfurt #1 & Frankfurt #2)

Average hours spent on our servers in a week:
    On average i would say i play atleast 25 hours a week on the servers
    (ok sometimes its less because i'm busy in real life but its usually not the case)

Country and State:
    Finland, Eastern Finland

Finnish & English

Steam link:

Rushy Servers Stats link:

How the gamemode works...
    There is two teams (Zombies & Humans). Humans are engineers without the ability to build sentries & zombies are medics with only the melee weapon. Humans have 30 seconds before the zombies are released and try to kill the humans (and humans can kill the zombies obviously). One round is 400 seconds long (not including the 30 second setup time). When there is 2 minutes/120 seconds left of the game, zombies get a jump & speed boost.
    You have a freedom on choosing how you play zombies. You can do things like hide in a sneaky spot or be in a group and build a base.
    At the end of the second last round a vote for the next map begins and the most voted map gets chosen. Also the last round is a special round where the game chooses a random power or a silly thing for that round. Those things can be stuff like: Melee Only, No Dispensers and Hot Potato (where you have to move or you die).
    If there is two or one human left they/she/he will get mini-crits as a little help.

How i usually play...
    1. I go near the zombie spawn with few friends and just shoot everyone.
    2. I find a very sneaky hiding spot and stay there (and maybe sometimes go out of the hiding spot and try shooting people while waiting for the round to end).
    I rarely go with the other people and build a base because i dont think its that much fun, but ill let them do what they want. :)

I just try killing the easiest to get people.
    Depends on the situation but i like to take the amputator and heal other zombies while they try killing the humans
    Sometimes the game might seem a little bit unbalanced so i might go to the zombie team.

I wish to benefit the gamemode by keeping it playable and fun.

Moderator Experience:
    TF2 server mod experience non, but i have been an admin on a discord server with 500+ people. (the server was closed down)

Additional Information:
    Team Fortress 2 is pretty much the only game i play and i usually play on the zombie servers.
    If there was any problem in the Frankfurt servers i would probably already be there trying to solve the problem. (like hackers, exploiters and rule breakers in general.)
    I think Peri would support my application and i would really like to be helpful on the servers.

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Feb 17, 2017
    Thank you. This edit is much better. Rushy will have the final say, but overall I feel that your lack of experience may weigh you down.
  3. Tactic

Tactic New Member

Feb 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.