My Application has been deleted (i wont talk to anyone besides Rushy)

Discussion in 'Complaints/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Alexei, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexei

Alexei New Member

Dear Rushy,

Someone has deleted my application thread... I would like you too read through my application that will be put below this complaint and see if I am worthy enough to become a moderator or staff member to help put on your servers. I will not talk to anyone else besides rushy so if you are a mod don't tell me if I can become one or not.

Application

Server: Zombie Survival

Average hours per week: 10- 15 hours per week but this will vary depending on school and if I have lots of work to do or activities

Country and State: Australia, Victoria

Languages: my main language is English, I know quite a bit of Chinese and am semi-fluent in speaking Greek.

Steam Community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333384862

Rushy Stats: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/415056

Understanding of the game mode:

Zombie survival is a game mode where two teams compete against each other to win; the two teams are Survivors (Red engineers) and zombies (blue medics), the survivor's goal is to stay alive for the 7 minutes whereas the zombie's goal is to infect all the survivors. If a survivor is killed they will respawn as a medic and must help to infect the rest of the survivors. To balance the game out, engineers are incapable of building sentries and medics are only allowed melee. However, the zombies get buffs such as extra melee range and a double jump boost to balance the teams out. The survivors don’t get any buffs unless they are the remaining two players which in that case they get the buff banner boost.

At the start of the round, the engineers get a 30 second set up time to get to a spot and safely build dispensers and teleporters as a defense, an escape method or a killing tool. The zombies in this time are frozen in their spawn with Ubercharge until the setup time is over and they leave the medic spawn point. On the last round of the of the specific map you are playing on, there will be a random buff or debuff given to one or both teams.

I enjoy playing on both teams as they both have different gameplay styles and strategies that you use to win. For the engineer, I usually go to a high, safe, spot (usually rancho spots as zombies can’t reach me) or I stay with the pack which is good as you outnumber the medics 1-4. Both options are good strategies for survival. On the other hand, when playing medic, you must use a flak the survivors or get all the medics and group up, then rush the survivors while someone taunts with the amputator to regen health.

I wish to help make the zombie survival servers better places for people by kicking AFK people, muting mic spammers and stopping people from breaking the rules while being nice to people. I will teach newbies how to play and show people cool and fun spots on maps so that the game is more enjoyable and friendly environment. I will also be a very active moderator and can help with anything you need. I can also answer people’s questions who need assistance.

Experience: I haven’t had any experience of moderating on tf2 but have been moderator countless times on other games. On those games, I have helped to keep the server’s fun and enjoyable places for the community. I have reported bugs, glitches, and hackers. I also don’t abuse my powers in any way and try to reframe from swearing as much as possible.

Additional Information: I have been playing TF2 for about 2 years now and have started to really enjoy it when I found out about community servers 6 months ago. I am a proud spy main but can play sniper and scout very well too. I enjoy playing on zombie survival, 2 fort, x10, payload maps and MvM. Some other things about me are my name is Alexei, I live in Australia, Victoria and am in 8th grade. I play the saxophone and do martial arts. I also enjoy playing soccer and volleyball. I am a chill person who is very easy to talk to and a very nice person in general. I am also a fast learner. Thank You!

2. Alexei

Alexei New Member

Also, jack5 talked about me having less than 500 hours... what does that do with the application. He also said there was a lack of professionalism which makes no sense as it is an application. I haven't even become staff yet.

3. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

On the Rushy Servers forum, we try to treat everybody with an equal amount of attention and respect, and for the most part we have been able to sustain this friendly conversational economy with a complete lack of spam being posted, besides that from obvious bot accounts. You are making it difficult for us to continue efficiently using this forum due to your constant posting of irrelevant information in solved threads, and your extreme persistence to be a moderator.
    Your application was refused at the time, however because of your continued requests for approval, all future applications from you will be refused until one year from this post, at which point you may create a new application.
    From now on, you will be expected to post less frequently, only doing so if you have something significant to say that directly relates to the conversation you wish to participate in. Failure to reduce your spam will result in a permanent ban from the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.