Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DELTA, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DELTA

DELTA New Member

Servers: The australian rushy servers zombie survival
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: i tend to spend from 14-25 hours a week on this server

Country and State: Australia, Victoria
    Languages: English

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bla0009/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/73337

Understanding: my understanding of the Australian rushy servers zombie survival is there are 2 teams, the red team (engineers) are the survivors, they are allowed to build dispensers and teleporters as a line of defence and can only use their primary, secondary and melee weapons to fight. the red team has a short moment at the beginning of the game to find a spot to set up and prepare for the oncoming hoard of the zombies (medics), the zombies are on the blu team. the blu team zombies have regeneration, double jump and faster speed but are only able to use their melee weapon. once an engineer is killed they are sent to the blu team and become a zombie. in order for the red to win they must survive the attack of the zombies for a period of time, and for the blu team to win they must eliminate all the red team.

I have seen the server change over time and i understand that it is still undergoing changes and improvements, i want to see it become better and better each day whether it be new game modes, new game mechanics or just a general friendlier community. i wish to be there to support new players and old players and keep the server a safe and enjoyable place for all

Moderator Experience: i dont have any moderator experience from anywhere else but i am keen on learning new things and adding to my experiences
    Additional Information: i put alot of my time into computer work and enjoy working with computers, i get along well with the community of rushy servers and have spoken to a few moderators about donating, how the server functions and just a general friendly chat. i spoke to Jack5 a little while ago about donations and we had a little chat and he was able to help me out a bit, but it was when i spoke do Maddox Blaze quite recently is when i ended up learning about the whole application process. i enjoy spending time on rushy servers zombie survival and i want to further connect with the server and the community along with it.

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your total play time of Team Fortress 2 is hidden from the public, as such your application has been refused. You must make it public to be considered.

3. DELTA

DELTA New Member

apologies, i believe i have resolved the problem now

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your Understanding section is insufficient. Please read the moderator application template.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.