Moderator application (Rushy IDLE Server)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iObliteratePlayz, Apr 12, 2018.

1. iObliteratePlayz

iObliteratePlayz New Member

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Idle/Trade Server 24/7|RTD|Fast spawn AU/NZ #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 6 + hours.
    Country and State:
    New South Wales, Australia.
    Languages: English.
    Age: 15 (But A Mod (Yellow Sage) Said That if the person who is under 16 is being mature and a good role model then that is fine

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302108610/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/141110 <link to your gameme profile at http://stats.rushyservers.com>

Understanding: I think IDLE is mainly played by either: being idle to get hats, weapons or misc and etc, having fun with friends by doing activities like bumper cars, dueling or even relaxing, or just to farm points in the server. The server can be also is mainly used for people to sniper from cliff to cliff. How I play specifically depends on what I would like to do. If I got moderator, I would go on every day like I do and check whats going on. Mainly, I just play on rushy so I can mess around and have fun with my friends. The ways I can help the server are the following: I can host events for people to do and for people to have fun, In case the server gets bored, I feel like I can host an event that can make the server have a nice and fulfilling time. I can stop hackers and toxic people who get in the way, Example, lets say someone is being really toxic and just being and all around jerk, I can try to tell them to stop nicely, if they don't stop, I can give them another warning to stop doing what their doing to other players, If the person doesn't stop I will mute them. Another example is when a hacker goes on, he or she use a hack or script to make other people mad, I can just onto spectator and see if they are hacking or not, if they aren't hacking then they are just either good or lucky, if they are hacking then I will ban them. I can keep an eye on the server everyday since the mods I know aren't really active for the server and I don't see them, I feel like I can fix that problem if I get accepted into the staff team for the IDLE #1 Rushy server.

Moderator Experience: I have no Experience but I can learn from other Moderators.
    Additional Information: I am friends with Yellow Sage, one of the Moderators. My hobbies are just really having fun with my friends and to go onto the Rushy IDLE server 1. Oh and my name on Steam is: 'Bounty Hunter' so just click the link to see it.

#1 iObliteratePlayz, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Jack5 likes this.
  2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator

I'm actually amazed how you detailed a idle/trade server, when it has no game-play added to it. Remember in the scaffold that it said for Understanding needs to be at-least 4 paragraphs, and it looks like you put it all in one.

Hackers/Aimbotters can be really hard to spot if they know you're going spectator by the way.

Good luck with your app! (this comment doesn't do anything, just feedback for your application)

iObliteratePlayz likes this.
  3. iObliteratePlayz

iObliteratePlayz New Member