Mod application

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Patrick, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Dear Mr. Rushy

Hello. I would like to keep this short and sweet. I would like to be a Mod. Ever since zombie mode came out, my passion for tf2 increased. Thank you for keeping my interest. I am usually laid back. If I become mod, I promise to not become a bossy cop, but stay a friend who weeds out toxic players.

With love of zombies
    -mac

2. Vodka4Gaben

Vodka4Gaben New Member

This is not really an application , I mean I'm not a moderator so my Opinion wont really matter but , this doesn't include any detail what so ever. Include some of the stuff I included in my applicaiton or look at others that have a "VALID" application (That look like the owner put effort into it). Put some effort in It , Don't just type it on your Phone during a lunch break or so, Go to your house sit infront of your laptop/pc and Type your application. "You'd like to be a Mod" Why excatly? It seems that Your account is 9 Days old on the Rushy Forums , and You are not very active I almost never see You on the servers , and I play on them every single day .
    *NOTES*: (For a better application)
    Note 1 : Include how old are you.
    Note 2 : Include your Timezone.
    Note 3 : Tell them How do you ban yourself using your STEAMID3
    Note 4 : Why would you want to be a mod

3. Yellow Sage

Yellow Sage Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

As mentioned, you need to include more detail

Approximately how long have you been playing zombies? Provide identification for your account to prove your knowledge/experience of the zombie game mode. Do you have any past experience moderating; if so, provide some evidence for this. Identify exactly what is the issue in the server you play on that you would like to resolve. Explain why you being a moderator would be beneficial for your regional server.

^ Just some ideas you could mention, whether you are considered or not depends on whether your regional server needs moderation.

Only the 4th note written by Kyle is needed, the rest are already given in forum details or can be learned easily.

4. Frosty

Frosty Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Patrick my man , I would love to know what you can do and more about add some more stuff so all of us can see