[Declined] MODERATOR APLICATION

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by [S.G.T] Paul Jackson, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

Servers: <(Rushy Servers) Zombie Survival Australia #1>
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: <About a total of 22 Hours but I play about 2 hours in the Server during night. 8:pM>
    Country and State: <Caloocan, Philipines>
    Languages: <English or Comedian>

Steam profile: <https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198452573254/>
    Rushy Servers Stats link: <http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/411756>

Understanding: Zombie Survival is a game where you play as a Human/Engineer or a Zombie/Medic. You have to survive from the Zombies/Medics. Or You have to kill all Remaining Humans/Engineers before time runs out. There are a lot of challenges in Rushy Servers when it is the Final Round. In the Final Round this Activates the Roll the Dice mode. It whether what is the Dice gonna be. Low Gravity, High Gravity, Killing Medics are so Funny, or etc. You can also Customize Your Character with Trails and You can have Pets and change the Color of your buildings including Name tags. If you are a Moderator/ Engineer or a Medic your job is a bit advanced. You have to look out for hacking players and kick players that are Annoying, Harassing, Hacking, Spamming or etc. Moderators should not do the following: Vote Abuse, Spam, Cheat, Harass, or Exploit. Mods should always report Exploits, Glitches and Secret Areas that Zombies/Medics can't go through.

Zombie Survival also have rules that should be followed and should not be disobeyed. These rules are very important or you will be kicked out of the server without traces of you again. Also Rushy Servers has Maps that is Community Made Maps or Custom Maps. These maps have spots to survive or Hiding Spots. And mostly Important if one of these servers are dead they are still online. Moderators Should report Lagbots in any Server including DDos Attacks. Rushy Servers should be always restricted and Protected so it runs very Smoothly and Clean. These are 3 Main Important things that is Extremely Required to avoid Hackers and Lagbots including DDos attacks.

1. Always Call a Nearby Admin or a Moderator.
    2. Anyone that is a victim should leave the Server Immediately and Rejoin back after 5 Mins or More.
    3. If any of these Problems did Not get resolved this needs a Full Reset to the servers at any costs.

Some of the rules might be Useful or Useless. But this is Required to the Future or Rushy Servers to keep it clean. There are more things that are much important than this and should be obeyed. Rushy Servers other Gamemodes Like Wacky Maps are just Fun Servers for players to join and have fun. These Servers are also Highly Protected and should be Important to keep these Servers Refreshed and Enjoyed.

My PlayStyles are simple. When I'm the last man standing I would find a very safe spot and place a Dispenser there or follow the Engineers. When I forgot to follow them I try my best to find them.

Moderator Experience: <I Was a Manager in a Server L4D2 I worked hard for the server but a lot of People Voted yes for the next Manager which I forgot the name of the person.>
    Additional Information: <Gaming/Single/Loner/. I don't have any Friends that is an Administrator or a Moderator>

#1 [S.G.T] Paul Jackson, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your Steam game history is private and you have not supplied your Rushy Servers Stats link. Please provide these before your application can be considered.

3. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

[S.G.T] Paul Jackson, you don't have enough Connection Time. The Minimum is atleast 24 hours, you only have 22 hours.

4. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Also [S.G.T] Paul Jackson, don't mind me asking but i suspected that you have lied about a couple of things in your application? On your Rushy Servers Stats link it says that you are located in Caloocan, Philippines. But on your application is says that you are located in United States, California. And your age, I found both of your Rushy Server profiles one of them say you are are aged 29, but on your other one and this application it says you are age 34 (both were created on the same year)? Also when i first heard you speak on a mic, you sounded like a teenager mabey around 16 Years Old?

#4 Vamper, May 14, 2018
  5. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

I think so maybe ill clear this out today but I can't find my Rushy Servers Stats Link. This is so weird.

6. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

I can edit this tomorrow or later. We might make this clear. Also I live in Valenzuela not Caloocan. And I made a Second account because there was no Email Verification message on my Yahoo or Gmail

7. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

Also I don't know how to make my Steam Game history Public

8. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It’s pretty hard to believe that you are 34, what is your real age? I recommend edit and change it to your real age.

Also contact Jack5 about how to change Your Steam Game History Public, I don’t know how to.

[S.G.T] Paul Jackson likes this.
  9. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

Okay thx about now my real age is about 16 as my Mother said im 16. Also why my location is in Caloocan is because the PC is bought at the city.

10. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

How do I contact Jack5 because I know he is the Left or Right hand of Rushy.
    But let me say this. My friend installed this game I know you have Crush Crush. And by honest I don't play the game my friend does. If you do go back to the Discord Server about a Short Paragraph from my friend recently about like 3 days ago its about something I don't know about. Sorry if my friend called you Ignorant because he is quite mean to be fair.

Thats why I can't show my game History. Its my friend's fault

#10 [S.G.T] Paul Jackson, May 14, 2018
  11. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Paul Jackson, go into your steam profile, then click Edit Profile. After you have done that go into My Privacy Settings which is located under My Profile and switch Game Details to Public.

12. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

I'm done now go view it I'm done editing and righting stuff including making my Steam Game history Public

13. Vamper

Vamper Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Application denied/refused, you do not meet the requirements. You need atleast 500 hours on tf2 and atleast a day of Connection Time, you also lied about your additional information. You said you were a manager for a L4D2 Server, but i don't see L4D2 in your games list.

Edit by Jack5: All applications from you will be refused until a year from the creation of this post.

#13 Vamper, May 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.