Bannana told me to do it: The mod application

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by CharlotteKitsune, Oct 14, 2017.

1. CharlotteKitsune

CharlotteKitsune New Member

So ive only played the zombie server for like two weeks but it seems pretty cool. Bannana told me I should apply for moderator so here I am.
    I guess i need to put more than just that so heres a few bits and bobs about myself and my history wit hthe game.
    I have played TF2 on and off for about six to seven years now.
    I dislike big blocks of text and as such tend to do individual sentances instead of paragraphs because I find it easier to read.
    I am in the US so on a totally different time schedual that all of the australian moderatiors.
    I am very fond of the American judicial system and doing things democratically in example I feel that everybody should get a chance to tell their side of the story before they get kicked or banned and that it is better to hold votes not effected by AFK's and people who refuse to vote to choose a punishment. In such a way the perpitrator is judged and sentenced by a jury of their peers.

Kind reguards,
    Charlotte

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This application has been refused by me due to the large amount of issues with the post, as shown below:
    • Grammar and spelling are not consistent.
    • No links are supplied, as such:
      • No evidence of experience with Team Fortress 2 is supplied.
      • No evidence of experience with server moderation is supplied. Knowledge of U.S. law does not count.
      • No accurate personal information is supplied.
    • Your account has not posted any messages other than this moderator application.

3. Frosty

Frosty Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Charlotte you sure that you are 23? Ur IP begs too differ