Apply for moderator

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Michal, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michal

Michal New Member

Servers: Zombie Survival Europe/UK

Average hours spent on our servers in a week (Split by type if applying for multiple server types): i only play on Zombies... like 5-6 hours each day, but in a week it should be 30-31 hours each week.

Country and State: Iceland Egillstadir

Languages: English/Iceland/Polish

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286254742/home/

Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/395092

Understanding: This gamemode works like zombies vs plants. Red are plants and Blues are zombies trying to kill red, reds are trying to survive. Reds can build a rogother a big wall with their dispenser and make it hard for zombies and they can always have a escape plan don't they?. Teleporters that red can use when zombies come thru. Zombies get stronger every like 2 or 4 minutes, When zombies are gonna be stronger.

Moderator Experience: I have been Admin on a Garrysmod server, but on TF2 because i never did know that hey needed someone to the staff.

Additional Information: My Name is Michal, I'm from poland but i live in Iceland for some reason... i read much and of course i go to school like a normal kid and i work almost each day, but not in monday, that's they day that i don't work because then i got free., but i never had been staff on tf2 server, But i was HeadAdmin on GarrysMod Hide And Seek, and i would like to try be staff on TF2. :)

#1 Michal, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your moderator application has been refused because you clearly do not have enough experience with the gamemode. Please play for a few more months on end, then create a new application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.