Admin Abuse

Discussion in '[TF2] Zombie Survival' started by Miner Forty-Niner, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miner Forty-Niner

Miner Forty-Niner New Member

I just wanted to point out that there has been a lot of admin abusers out in the rushy zombie survival servers and they're not making the game fun by spawn camping the zombie spawn. I remember some of the steam names like "{FNAF BONNIE THE BUNNY}" or something like that and "{Rushy} Nade". They aren't there forever, but those few moments make people rage and want to quit the server. Please fix this problem by either taking away admin powers or at least limiting them. Thank you for listening to my message. I hope one of the good admins read this.

2. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

The only admin is myself. What are they doing exactly? They cant Issue any command at all (Except the normal map voting inbuilt in tf2 which everyone has access to)

3. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Unless you are just talking about spawn camping?

I will look into zombies having a invulnerable period on spawn (like 7 seconds or so).

4. Miner Forty-Niner

It looks like they have invulnerability , aim bot, and crit hacks. I know they have invulnerability because whenever we hit the players that had these powers, they wouldn't take any damage as shown in the death screen. The slight fidgeting and flicking of these players and the fact that they are hitting every shot they fire probably means they have some sort of aim bot. And for crit hacks, whenever the players fired, the bullets emitted the particle effects for bullets that show that they're hitting crits and every time those players fired, it was a crit hit.

If i could make a recommendation, it would be to implement a "kick vote" system it possible in tf2. I do not think invulnerability periods would do much (unless trying to get out would be the solution) because the players that were probably hacking had invulnerability.

5. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I will get onto this later today. I am going to place my usual anti cheat systems onto the server which stops a lot of people using hacks (I didn't place it on the game type as I first doubted people using any).

Thing is with kick voting systems, people abuse it. I will do this first, if still problems I will but my custom voting system on the zombie servers (Like the one I have on my idle servers).

I will make a second comment when I am done

6. Miner Forty-Niner

Ok, thank you so much!

7. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I made those changes that I outlined.
    I may need to up the spawn uber time in a later update, I will see how it goes for now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.