[Accepted] Moderator Application: Vamper also known as (Bazooka Har-de-har++)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Akara Anime, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - Australia #1 and [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - California

Average hours spent on our servers per week:
    on weekends i normally play on the Australia server for about 6-8 hours and on school days i will normally play for 4-5 hours, sometimes play on the California server (the only reason i will play on it if there is no one on the Australia server) but if i do get Moderator i will try to play on the California server more often.

Country and State: Australia - New South Wales - Ariah Park

Languages: I only know English and a little bit of Spanish (from school)

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180563617/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/68953

Understanding: well let be honest its simple right? let me tell you, are there two teams engineers and medics, the engineers have to try to survive from the medics for about 300+ seconds and the medics have to try to kill the engineers before the timer runs out.

My Play style as a engineer, what i do as a engineer is follow the horde of engineers (if the engineers don't know where they are going i would normally try to find a hiding spot), normally i do go out and hunt for medics if i do get bored sitting around in the same spot every round and when there's around 5 engineers left in the same spot (including me) i will normally try to sneak out and run away to hide in a different spot.

My Play style as a zombie, what i do as zombie is try to pick off the loners (afk's first) then try to find the bigger hordes of engineers and when i do find them i would normally call out medic to attract other medic's attention and hope they come to me or i just type in chat where they are for example: (they at point B)

Based on how i see other people play styles and experiences, there's always a couple afk's or lonely engineers who will try to hide in a spot where they think a medic won't even think to look, as for the other engineers they will group up and try to find a spot where they can build a nest to defend from the zombies. now as for the medics they will mostly try to break the teleporters and dispensers rather than jumping over the dispensers.

How engineers should help each other and how the medics should find engineers efficiently, the engineers should help each other by upgrading other people dispensers, repairing other people dispensers and try to defend the people that are repairing/upgrading or are just distracted by something else now as for the medics they should stay in a group (just incase you find a engineer but he kills you and gets away) or they should listen for their dispensers/teleporters noises and listen for the engineer's foot noises.

I think i can help and benefit the rushy servers by helping the people who are new to the server and they don't know what to do, mute the annoying mic spammers, stop people trying to abuse the vote menu (even if they try to do it to themselves), removing afk's to allow more people to join the server, stop people trying to exploit spots, try to help the engineers to stay in a big group and try to convince people use the most efficient weapons to stop the zombies (Widowmaker and Gunslinger).

Moderator Experience: as for Moderator Experiences i do have a couple, i use to be a co-owner on roblox till i got demodded for being inactivity (6 months i think it was), use to be a moderator on a minecraft server called cosmicpvp.me (probably still a moderator) and
    lastly i am a admin to many discord servers (mostly friends).

Additional Information: Outside of team fortress 2 i do have a couple of hobbies that i like to do for example: Photography, Camping and even Acting (did it once for a school activity and loved it ever since), for the extra-curriculum activities i only have two that i love doing which are Art and Volunteer Work as for the moderator friends i don't really have any but a lot of moderators and people would know me on the server for my frequently on the servers and for my chatter on the server (typing a lot) also i do not have a mic and planning to not get a mic any time soon.

This took me a long time to make, i hope that i met your requirements and hope you have a great week.

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Approved by me. Rushy will have to check your application as well.

One thing I will note is that at Rushy Servers we believe that the ultimate strategy is to fight WITH teammates, not away from them. You should try to avoid hiding as an Engineer unless when testing a map or in a dire situation where no-one else came with you and you cannot get to the nest safely.

3. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

i know, i notice that when i posted the thread to be honest i wanted to add/change a couple of things in my thread but didn't know if i could repost the thread again by the way do you know what day rushy will check? and thanks Jack

4. Dr. Wong Donger

Heh i know this is a bit old, but I can disagree. When a major engineer nest is discovered, all medics will naturally go to that position. If one is hiding away from the crowd, they are less likely to be discovered, unless they are discovered by a random medic which is exploring the map. Also, if you are discovered, you're doomed :)

Although, I was hiding in Bad water near third point, a medic walked right past me and he didn't notice, so you never know

- Wong

5. [S.G.T] Paul Jackson

Hello Akara Anime remember me? or Should I call Vamper or Bazooka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.