Suggestion

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Pybro, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pybro

Pybro New Member

I was playing a round of zs, and a few people came up with the idea to give medics minicrits if there are less than 3 medics and more then 8 engineers; so i have decided to take it upon myself to actually suggest this to the mods and Rushy.

My reason why:
    If there is less then 3 medics and alot more engineers, it can be very unfair for the medics since it will be exceptionally hard to kill an engineer if they have over 8 engineers protecting them, meaning the only way you can kill them is if they stray away from the group (which if they are smart, they won't). All this can lead to spawncamping as well as an easy and unfair win for the engineers.

Of course, this dosen't happen too often since they only way this can happen is if the other starting medics disconnect, but i want those rounds where it does happen to still be fair. I also don't know if it is possible to implement a feature like this, but i am going to suggest it anyways.

Thanks for reading.

Spaartan likes this.
  2. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I totally agree with this, if there are less than 3 medics on the team it will be extremely hard for them to gain a couple of kills. If they do end up killing anyone they'll most likely just leave the game from my experience.

(I was the one who came up with that idea of giving medics minicrits by the way)

3. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Rushy might do something where if a jug leaves the server, it picks a new jug.

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This has been something that we've wanted worked on for a while, but Rushy has never gotten around to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.