shooty's application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by shooty, Nov 18, 2018.

1. shooty

shooty New Member

Servers: Frankfurt Europe/UK
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 15-25 if there are players on the server

Country and State: Czech Republic < Central Bohemian Region
    Languages: English and Czech

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/shootytf/
    Rushy Servers Stats link:
    http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/134394

Understanding: There are two opposing teams: the Survivors (Red Engineers) and the Zombies (Blu Medics). BLU's goal is to kill all the Red Survivors. Engineer's objective is for at least one Engineer to still be alive after (usually) 7 minutes of gameplay. If all Survivors die before the end of the round, the Zombies win; otherwise, the Survivors win. When an Engineer is killed, they are switched to the Zombie team, while killed Zombies simply respawn.

During a 30 second setup time, the Survivors are given the opportunity to safely build Dispensers and Teleporters as barricades, methods of escape or tools for killing (in the case of Teleporters) in an area they wish to fortify, without the presence of the Zombies. The Zombies are frozen within their spawn (within which they are Ubercharged) until setup time is over. Survivors can build outside of setup time, though the horde of Zombies can make building difficult and dangerous.

Bonus rounds are defined by the server running the game mode and commonly happen on the last round of a map. Each bonus can have varying effects on Survivors, Zombies or both. Server statistics are usually disabled for the duration of a bonus round, preventing biased data from being saved.

My playstyle as Engineer depends on the map, but mostly I hide in various spots all around the map or help my teammates setup their stuff and protect them from any Zombie that comes by. My hiding spots are mostly movement-based, and they are most of the time very hard to get to.

My playstyle as Medic is very movement-based too. I jump on little ledges around the Engineers, so they can't see me and kill me instantly. The Engineers that are alone I mostly leave to do their business while I kill their team, and then I sneak up on them and try to take them down. I'm mostly not a team player and I rush at all opportunities that the Engineers give to me.

Moderator Experience: I'm a mod on some Czech servers, and I'm there to prevent hackers from having fun, muting voice-chat spammers and turning chat off when someone is spamming some bad things.
    Additional Information: I'm very busy most of the time, so I don't have much time to play TF2, but I love Rushy servers. And I also play a lot of Hollow Knight.
    My friend Tactic (- Exᴘʟᴏɪᴛ -) helped me with this, so special thanks to him.

#1 shooty, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your Understanding is insufficient, you need atleast 4 paragraphs, please make sure to read the Moderator Template that is provided for you.

3. shooty

shooty New Member

Updated.

4. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

What you said in Moderator Experience about preventing hackers should go in the Understanding. So keep the "I'm a mod on some Czech servers" and move the rest to Understanding, other than that your Application is fine. Rushy will still have to look this application and it's up to him if you gonna be accepeted or not. If you are being accpeted Rushy will send a set of questions to you which you should recieve in your Conversations tab so after 1-2 weeks come back and check on a regularly basic.

#4 Akara Anime, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  5. shooty

shooty New Member

Still haven't gotten any messages, nor any friend requests.

6. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Rushy will take a while to reply, if he doesn't reply within 1-2 months max that probably means you haven't been accepted.

7. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

There is a secondary reason for the delay, this reason is due to the fact a lot of people apply then anywhere between a 1 week to 2 month time frame disappear and stop playing. I need to filter these types of applications.

I can see you have not been playing for a 1 week period and your hours spent that you put in your application does not reflect your actual time per week. For example your time frame from your most recent concurrent connection block from the 10/11 to 19/11 is only 5 and a half hours.