Salty Troller Who Ruins The 2 Rounds In Zombie Survival

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Jhon❷❺, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

This Player Named Sir Nubblies Was Making a Tele As A Blocker To Avoid Engineers to go inside The Map Is Ctf_Sawmill I Have Disliked That Somewone Supported Me To Roast Me
    I Dont Really Cared About Him But Im here To Help Report People About Abusing,Salty,Trolling
    It Would Be Nice To Punish Him And The Other Player
    Pictures Are Captured By Camera

Attached Files:

2. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

This is one of the most known spots in Sawmill, and one of the reasons why it is so effective is because of the teleporters. Many regulars who have used this spot have placed teleporters the same way Sir Nubblies has in those images. The teleporter, as you said, prevents Engineers to get inside the stairs, but this is the same for the Medics as well.

The benefit of using teleporters over dispensers is that, the dispenser's hitbox makes it significantly harder for the Engineers to shoot the medics, while the teleporter's hitbox is short enough to able for the Engineers to shoot the Medics, while being tall enough for anyone (Engineers AND Medics) unable to get in, unless the teleporters are destroyed (the weakness to this spot)

The reason he is not letting you in, I'm assuming is because having a lot of Engineers crowded up in a small space will make everyone's shots get blocked, and thus won't be as effective.

I know it's annoying being on the other side of those teleporters, but this spot and it's setup has been a stable for Sawmill for some time. Only way around this is to be quick to the spot before they build the teleporters or go to another spot.

#2 Roasty++, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Matthew Greer likes this.
  3. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

I Understand Problem is He is Using The Benefits But He Also The One Being Salty Instead Of Apologizing And Helping The Engineers And Us To Survive But Also He Losted The 2 Round When I Was A Medic In 1st Round They Instead Use Dispensers With Team Work But Iam Still Complaing And Considering This A Troll And Also Said He Was Trollin As The Sexual Insult Said

4. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

I Suggest You Check The Comment Of That Troller To See That He Is Really Trolling

5. Matthew Greer

Matthew Greer Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sir Nubblies's comment is a joke at the expense of friendly killers, and I've seen him say this often. It's a bind and it was unlikely to be directed towards you specifically.

6. Dr. Wong Donger

Find somewhere else. There are other good spots.

7. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Thanks For That Opinion Wong And Matthew

8. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

are you sure your not the one that's salty?

9. Magic Missile

Magic Missile New Member

I personally would like to see a no build area around the stairs. It really isn't an enjoyable game when all the engies go there and you are a medic. You may survive sure but with no medics playing there would be no point.
    Now I know its not going to happen but clearly the OP wants to go there and make life awful for others which is odd when they are complaining about someone making life difficult for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.