[PENDING - on hold - Idle] Dad of Wars, Mod application :)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Dad of War, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Dad of War

Dad of War New Member

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Idle/Trade server #1/#2
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: I'll generally pop on for a few hours a day to say hi to people and catch up so around 14 a week.
    Country and State: Auckland, New Zealand
    Languages: English
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049481777/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/336951

Understanding: From a basic perspective the server can be seen being used to idle and farm weapon drops, while active players kill the idlers to farm points on their strange and as a hub for trading.
    Most people probably join the server for that reason but after spending even a small amount of time with the people on there you realize the experience is much more expansive experience. From Partying on the disco dance floor to trying your heart out in 1v1 sniper duels to even wacky boss fights. There is something for everyone here. Of course the thing people keep coming back for, the community. The community we are all apart of is a wonderful thing with people from all walks of life, they are some of the funniest and most lovable people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Al the way from tryhards to friendlies they add their own little spice to the stir fry that we all are apart of. It wouldn't taste the same without them.

Since the mods are all part of a team, I would want to be a guy they can discuss stuff with. I am quite the people person and love to discuss and come up with new ideas as a team. While also being casual enough for any regular players to ask anything without fear of being reprimanded. Since the server is built on it's community and thrives because of it.

The mods at the moment try their hardest to make the server as enjoyable as possible and they do an amazing job, But even they need some help now and again. So here I am throwing my hat in the ring.

Moderator Experience: I'm unsure if this counts but I help run a Competitive Wargaming/painting club at my old college that I have been a part of since 2012 and help run since 2015.

As for online server moderating: I have no actual experience but I have been lucky enough to observe he mods on the server and I have learned a lot from them already.

Additional Information:

Hobbies: Wargaming/painting, Weight lifting, listening to music and of course playing video games :)

Current mod friends: YellowSage, DoMess and Banana Jamma.

Cheers Lads and Lasses for reading this.

Signed

Dad

2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Approved, notes:

- It doesn't really count since it is not related to online server moderating.

3. Dad of War

Dad of War New Member

Should i remove it? or leave it as is.

4. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

5. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your moderator application cannot be accepted if your game history is private.

6. Dad of War

Dad of War New Member

Oh sorry, should be fixed now. :p