[Pending- on hold - Idle] BoxusMaximus's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BoxusMaximus, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

Servers: im applying for idle/trade AU/NZ #1 server moderators.

language: English only

Country and State: Queensland Australia

side note in regards to discord and the website: im new to this webside and your discord but i know how they work.

average hours: 8 hours a day (56 hours a week) (played on your sever's since 2015)

Understanding: Rushy idle/trade server's is a place for trading (hats/taunts/scrap/and much more.)and social interactions with the function of going idle for items (scrap/wepons) to gain using the Item drop system.

with extra added functions such as !rtd aka (Role the dice) to gain a buff or a defect or death (explode/godmode/critical hits/low health) just to name a few.

the grappling hook with a ability grapple hook others (side note) :it was an old function it was removed i know: and you can grapple to the skybox/ground with the H button.

and there's newly added gm.bigcity map.

and you have the ability to go friendly mode with !friendly that makes you unkillable but you can't kill others.

new players are coming in daily and i want to keep them in check and defuse the situation and assist players in what they need and much more. and you also have the boxing ring where heavy's and others can fight to the death.

there's the function of !unhat that gives your hat every unusual effect in the game and for you weapon you put in !unusual and get all the unusual effects for your weapon's as well.

there are bots that you can farm for kills with and better your aim.

there's chopper that used to do nothing but now it fly's around the map and you can go in it it's a bit buggy though.

and there's a disco room for anyone that want's to dance/taunt to music.

and there's credit system where you can buy trails and more.

and there's a portal gun that has a lot of exploits to it but you can teleport to parts of the map and ruin the text chart with it but its main function is to provide transport for player's from point A to point B.

and there was a point system but was removed form players exploiting it and players with high ranks would be targeted.

and my personal favourite the room by the drainage system where you could build sentrys and dependencers to defend that room from the other team that would try and destroy it as fast as they could before they rebuild it.

and there's the wrecking ball that doesn't do much but swing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133606132/

Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/38837

The moderators: i don't know many at all but i have met one (name: lucasm1911) and he seems like a good lad

the maps: one of the biggest maps that i have played on and i love that freedom

my tf2 experience: have been playing for 4 years now becoming 5 in 4 months (i made my account on my birthday) and don't plan on leaving anytime soon

moderator experience: i don't have any moderator experience and looking for an opportunity for more in the future so i can get more moderator jobs in the future

benefits: it will help me get a better grasp of what moderating entails for future job's
    and i will do my best to make the sever a cleaner place in general and have experience with exploits and know lots of exploits and i have seen this sever grow over time so i know how this sever has changed over time and i want to show you all the exploits i know to make this sever a much cleaner place and help out the community.

Additional Information: hobby's bikes gaming movies reptiles i have simple tastes

education:
    not in school but i have complete year 11

motivation: i personally like the game and have had a lot of fun and i personally want to fix the games floors and bugs to make it more fun for other players new and old and for it to have the same charm it did for me at the age of 12 only no game is perfect so what where i come in to report and fix and make sure that it dose not break the game and to make sure the player base keeps on coming back.

#1 BoxusMaximus, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

if you need anymore info about me hit me up!

3. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your game history is currently set to private. Please set it to public so we can consider your application. Thank you.

4. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

how do i fix that

5. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

Go into your Profile, Edit Profile, My Privacy Settings and switch game details or all to public.

6. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

ok done should be fixed now thank you

#6 BoxusMaximus, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  7. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

First read: Looking through your application, the Understanding part, was hard to, understand. Please paragraph your points properly, and tell us why you want to become moderator (how it can benefit us as a community and you as a person for example). It does seem like you do know what the gamemode/map is.

Second read: Well it's definitely easier to read now. You detailed everything in the map pretty well, and know a basic understanding of the Idle gamemode. We are however not taking any idle applications as said in the template, but this application will be then put on hold (probably).

#7 DoMessWithProfile, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  8. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

noted and i have changed it to be more readable and added more and a motive

update: i understand i will be put on hold but i will wait till then and i will still help out even when i dont have moderator and a big thank you for taking the time to look at mine!~BoxusMaximus

#8 BoxusMaximus, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.