Nugger ban appeal [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Nugger, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nugger

Nugger New Member

Hello all. I was playing on an idol trade server in an unofficial 1v1 against Miruku (Can't remember the spelling) when I was banned permanantly for having a 'spinbot' Idk how to prove that I don't, but happy to comply with requests.
    The sourcebans page says I was banned by "lucas1911" and I've linked the page https://sourcebans.rushyservers.com...ch=STEAM_0:1:451538435&advType=steamid&Submit
    Thanks
    - Nugger

2. Дэвид

Дэвид New Member

Nice name buddy!

3. lucas1911

lucas1911 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello, there had been multiple people watching you before and I came on I watched you and, sure enough, I saw you twitching when moving and aiming straight at people through walls, after watching for 2 mins I came to the conclusion that you were using some kind of aimbot/ spinbot as you were spinning around in circles. Better luck next time mate -LucasM1911

4. lucas1911

lucas1911 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Also I may tell you as well as others that you will not receive a warning if caught hacking, you will be promptly perma banned from the server for hacking, that is the policy of the Rushy servers.

5. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello Nugger, i can happily try to get a unban appeal organise for you. I just need you to unprivate your game history as it seems to be privated. If you don't know how to do that go to your Steam Profile, Edit Profile, My Privacy Settings and set your My Profile to Public.

- Regards, Fortunity.

6. Nugger

Nugger New Member

Sure. Also Lucas, would you happen to have a demo? I’ll unprivate my account now.

7. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your game history is still privated, did you save? Try it again and make sure to save.

8. Nugger

Nugger New Member

Hmmm, It’s all saved so I’m not sure. I currently have 34 hours on this account if that helps

9. Nugger

Nugger New Member

I just realised that you meant total playtime, which doesn’t look to spectacular as this is a newly created alt I decided to use so I can join lower grade comp games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.