Moderator Application: Flagellum/ A dead snake

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by a dead snake, Aug 17, 2018.

1. a dead snake

a dead snake New Member

Servers:
    [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - Europe/UK
    [Rushy Servers] Zombie Survival - Frankfurt #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: Around 25 hours

Country and State: England
    Languages: English and a tiny amount of French

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062247888/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/193891

Understanding: Zombie survival is a fun gamemode that includes engineers and medics. The engineer's aim is to survive for 430 seconds by using dispensers and teleporters to block medics or to reach hard-to-get locations. Medic's aim is to kill all engineers and when the engineer dies they become medics trying to help the medics kill all the remaining engineers. After all the engineers die, blu team wins and next round begins on the same map which then repeats the battle medics vs engineers for 5 rounds on each map. When engineers win, red team wins and next round begins just the same but with different randomly picked medics. At the end of round 4 the players get to vote for what map they want to play next out of 5 randomly generated maps enless players have nominated maps using either !nominate or /nominate to pick a map of their choice to be put into the vote of what 5 maps to pick. In round 5, its a bonus round which includes a various selection of wacky fun bonuses e.g: Terrorist Town, Early Outbreak, Low Gravity, High Gravity and a few others which are all very fun to play. Juggernauts are essential to the lead of victory for the medics; they are medics that are coloured green for everyone to see, they have a slight speed bonus for themselves and bring a higher rate of health regeneration for themselves and their fellow medics.

Moderator Experience: I have no past moderator experience but I'm very keen to help the community as I have over 9000+ hours on TF2 in which i have experienced what is bad behaviour and I acknowledge what is acceptable and what is out of order.
    Additional Information: My big, huge, massive main hobby is playing video games such as: Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Fortnite and Dead by Daylight. I also enjoy going on occasional bike rides and hiking up hills and mountains with my friends and family (and even sometimes alone.) My current moderator friends are: Yellow Sage, Tactic and Lilly Satou. I have also talked to DoMess and Akara Anime on europe/uk zs server in chat.

2. Дэвид

Дэвид New Member

Although I am not a moderator, I approve the content of this application and I think after seeing you helping people out in-game, you would make for a great moderator!

3. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I really think flagellum merc should be accepted, i have seen him many times to help other users in game many times in the Europe/UK server. I have seen him do this even before i was a moderator.

4. Tactic

Tactic Furry Exploit Boi
    Staff Member Moderator

Slap that mod on flagellum.
    (so yeah I approve this application)