Matthew G vote abuse (mod)

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Smokey, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey New Member

I got votebanned for 1 day because I try to votekick a dude that was lagging and with bad fps(making the game boring). I got votebanned because i was ""abusing"" votemenu button when I wasent, its not my fault he got bad internet. I only wish that Matthew G get banned for 1 day too. Ty :v.

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sorry for this happening to you, now i do understand why you tried to votebanned him. People who go over the 360 ping mark should get auto kicked for having high ping, but from what i'm getting that right now is that you tried to vote ban which is not allowed. People who have high ping should not deserved to be banned but only kicked, i know it is a pain to deal with people with high ping but we just gonna have to learn to deal with them. Also can't tell if you are lying because half of the things you said is wrong, you guys shouldn't have the ability to vote kick only Moderators. But i will admit Matthew G should of gave you a warning or 2 before banning you.

This will be resolve shortly, i will unban you after i get back from school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.