KF2 Classic scoreboard

Discussion in 'General Chat Thread' started by hechno, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hechno

hechno New Member

Hello,
    I was hoping someone could help me in sorting out an issue re the classic scoreboard.

It seems even the creator is unable to determine why in some KF2 servers the scoreboard

disables xp, and in others , for example the rushy 30 player servers xp is maintained and server remains ranked.

At a guess i would say some coding has been added to the ini or some magic has been conjured.
    Either way do you think you could show some mercy and help me with this problem.

I occasionally run a server with more than 6 players and would really appreciate some help with this.

Cheers

2. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Nothing was done to the mutator, just downloaded the whitelisted KF1 scoreboard from the steam workshop and loaded into the server.

My suggestion is if you are not running a KF2 dedicated Linux server is to try that with the mutator, as that is what I am running.

3. hechno

hechno New Member

Ok mate, thanks for heads up. Iam running windows so will try and get back to you. thanks again

4. hechno

hechno New Member

Yeah its not going to work even if i put 200 thou volts thru it.. Must be a linux thing, iam running win 10.
    Thankyou anyways, bye chaps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.