i've been ban from using teleporters in zombie survival

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Shawn Lee, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Shawn Lee

Shawn Lee New Member

Dear Admins/Moderators,

why would i get ban from using teleporters? I have only use it for trolling like building it to somewhere unsafe just to make it fun. i just want to make engineers to feel intense while get chase by meds which can improve the engis aim or even movement. im just a trollgineer and i ddint even do any exploit,or even cheating. im just here to have fun and play with teleproters. isnt it unfair to ban a guy from using tp.at least u guys ban using teletrap which is fair cuz u just stand still and do nothing. please think about it and dont just ban engis from doing it. its just a game and we are here just to have fun. Please Thank YOU

2. Shaz

Shaz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It is explicitly stated in our server rules that troll teleporters are not allowed.
    It is also stated that the punishment for troll teleporters is permanent and irrevocable removal of the user's rights to place teleporters.
    Consequently, your teleporter ban will not be lifted.

3. Shawn Lee

Shawn Lee New Member

Ok fine I will never do this anymore since this is my first warning. If any mods caught me doing it, I will be gladly ban from using tp. But for now could u pls excuse me from this ban. I would really love to play in this zombie server

4. Shawn Lee

Shawn Lee New Member

Please give this kid a chance for using tp cuz this is my first warning and ban. I promise that I will never do this again. :(

5. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Can you please provide your steamid or steam account page

6. Shawn Lee

Shawn Lee New Member

7. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

When you reconnect the removal will take effect. Do not place troll teleporters again.

8. Shawn Lee

Shawn Lee New Member

Yes alright thank you. One quick question, can I do telefrag? Like i put a tp in front of the dispenser and go on it? Is it allowed??

9. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

Yes, you are allow to place telefrags. Just don't place any troll teleporters and you won't have this problem again.

10. Dr. Wong Donger

Explain to me how getting teleported from where I wanted to be into a herd of medics is 'fun'? If I wanted to feel intense while I was being chased, I would do it myself.

Matthew Greer likes this.