High Ping Kick That Just Occur Sometimes(May Still Happen On Other Servers And Next Days)

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Jhon❷❺, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

I have Dislike That Youre Servers That kick Players Who Has Ping 260+ Cause In Medics Vs Engineers All Other Engineers Getting Kicked Because Of High Ping Like 300 Is Enough Its Impossible To Cheat With This Ping So i woufd Like To Like to Ask To Adjust The Ping To 300 Cause Nobody Has A Perfect Wifi connection

2. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

In the past it was set to around 290, however majority of players wanted it lowered and hence why the 260 value exists. If a players latency is higher than this after 1.5 minutes it activates.

This is due to players having an extremely high ping causing a negative experience gameplay wise to everyone else.

3. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Could we compromise and set it to 270? This is the threshold I remember us using beforehand, and it's far easier for me to memorise.

Jhon❷❺ likes this.
  4. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Rushy I Understand Players Want it Lowered But you can Make The Ping Limit Higher Only for The Three Medics Vs Engineers Servers (California,Australia,Uk/Europe) Cause Players Raged That In 1,2,3 And Last Round Some Engineers Turn Into Medics(Zombies) Because Of High ping

5. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

It's best to appeal to what the majority of players want rather than what the minority want. California & Europe/UK already attracts people from other countries giving them 200+ ping and a lot more people rage about getting killed by Medics with high ping.

Go type in "range" on the chatlogs on the gameMe site and there is at least 1 person complaining about the Medic's range (due to high ping) once per day. We don't want to make the problem worse.

Although I would also want the ping limit changed to 270 for same reasons as Jack5, as I remember other servers having a ping limit of 270 as well.

6. Dr. Wong Donger

Since those servers are the most popular, why not do it for all servers? If people are going to be whining in one server, they'll do it in the next.

7. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Usually I Dont Care For The Other Servers Cause Other Servers Has Different Gamemodes Cause Once Youre Kicked Nothing Will Change In Regulars Gamemodes Not Like Engineers Vs Zombies Engineers Are Getting Kicked Of High Ping Sometimes 261 Ping Can Also Get You Kicked High Ping Dosent Matter But Getting Kicked Problem That Like Instantly Makes You a Medic(Zombie) In The 1,2,3 And Last Rounds,But No One From Other Countries I Have Checked Everywone Ping On Every Engineers Vs Zombies Server Nobody Got 200 Ping Unless 1 Player But All Players Got 230,310,240,268,290,280 The Server Wont Get Famous If It Dosent Support Other Players From Asia,Europe,America

8. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Also There Are Whining People That They Want It Lowered On Other Servers My Goal Is Just to Make The Server Ping Higher On Three Medics Vs Engineers Servers

9. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

Here is a followup from my previous statement.

Like I said before, people are also whining about getting killed by Medics with high ping (extra range). I'm going to say this again. Go to --> http://stats.rushyservers.com/chat/tf2 and type in "range" in the search, there are people saying "What is that range?" very likely indicating that they have been killed by a Medic with long range (due to high ping)

Also, I agree with Dr. Wong Donger, if you wanted to increase the ping limit for only those 3 servers, you might as well do it for the other servers. Just because you only care about those 3 these servers doesn't mean the other servers shouldn't get the same treatment.

My only other solution is to have a server in the Asia region. We have a lot of players from the Philippines (according to the gameME stats), so the server should be located near there, or least near it. This would also benefit you, as you are from China, according to your stats.

Jack5 likes this.
  10. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

I recall Rushy saying that making a server based on a Asia region was impossible to do, can't remember what the reason was doe. Coming from a ex Moderator.

11. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

I also recall Rushy saying that getting a provider from the Philippines was hard, so that is why I suggested a country close to it. Also I found this discussion about a Singapore ZS server --> https://steamcommunity.com/groups/rushyservers/discussions/0/1739968490555666053/.

It looks like there wasn't enough people playing on it when he trialed the server. Although, I'm assuming Rushy trialed this server in 2017 based on the post date and his statement in the discussion. The community has grown quite a lot since then. Maybe if there is more demand this time around Rushy may give the server a second chance.

#11 Roasty++, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  12. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Everythings is fine now but i hope this high kick pick wont happen again starting january 6 i havent experienced high ping kick And I Was Now Enjoying Although It Was Europe/Uk Server Little laggy
    But The Reason Is I Dont Why The Month Of December I Experience Alot Of High Ping Kicks So Now I Will Have To End This Case Avoiding Waisting Others People Time

13. Jhon❷❺

Jhon❷❺ New Member

Also I Will Help Looking For Salty,Bullying,Trolling,Insulting Players For Those People Are Abused And Hunting For Tele Trolls I Will Also Reports 1st Attempts To Warn Them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.