Glitch Spot

Discussion in 'Idle Server' started by Pybro, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pybro

Pybro New Member

There is this exploit where you can get out of the map and into some kind of ledge near the bottom of the main area.
    20180624092544_1.jpg
    20180624092555_1.jpg 20180624092703_1.jpg
    You can also build here and wrangle your sentry (which can still shoot enemies). 20180624092738_1.jpg
    This is where it is.

It's not that gamebreaking, but it can potentially shutdown that entire area without resistance, which can be very frustrating to anyone that wants to use the area.

I can recreate the exploit if you want me to.

2. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the report, I have made changes to buildings and it will come into effect after 4 am AEST 25/06.

Sure you can recreate it, I am guessing it has something to do with a tiny gap in the cliff allowing a person to shoot a portal though?

3. Pybro

Pybro New Member

You have to go to the concrete area underneath the main area, then grapple into a specific bit of the top and type !buster. If you done this correctly you should be able to see through the floor and into an area outside of the map (the brown wall). Then you type !portal and shoot a portal onto the brown wall and suicide. Once you respawn go into your portal and grapple onto the wall, then keep grappling until you reach that little bit of land.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.