Gamemode suggestions

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by FlashFyre, Jan 20, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashFyre

FlashFyre New Member

Here are some suggestions I came up with for the final round (where a random gamemode gets selected):
    • Mini-sentries allowed (engineers can place mini sentries but medics can use their primary weapons and engineers can only use melee weapons)
    • Mini-sentries allowed v2 (engineers can’t use any weapons except for wrench which deals no damage, but can place mini sentries)
    • Low gravity (increased jump height for both classes)
    • No healing (engineers don’t heal from dispencers and medics don’t regain health automatically)
    • x10 (weapon stats are multiplied by 10 - duh)
    • Hilarious deaths (killing an enemy forces you to laugh)
    • Team swap (killing an enemy causes you to swap teams with them)
    • Prop hunt (all engineer playermodels are props)

The team swap and prop hunt modes could be really interesting.

I can just imagine engineers running from medics, getting killed then chasing their comrades as medics to become an engineer again.

2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sentries won't be able to shoot due to how we deal with them in our gamemode. Besides sentries are overpowered in "only-medic" situations.
    There is already low gravity.
    We will not add x10 because we want the gamemode to be at-least competitive, this is a wacky plugin.
    There is already hilarious deaths.

Just my opinions.

3. FlashFyre

FlashFyre New Member

I thought there was vocal deaths I didn’t realize there was the laughing taunt one. I don’t remember low gravity being a thing but I guess I’m wrong. iirc sentries not being able to shoot is because of the mode where you can place sentries, which I always thought was kinda a bad and boring mode. I get the mode is competitive, but the special gamemode round hardly qualifies as competitive already imo. Btw, I never really considered zombies to be competitive at all, it doesn’t seem like that sort of game mode to me. Maybe not even a x10 mode, just a x2 or something mode would spruce things up a bit.

4. FlashFyre

FlashFyre New Member

Also in the team swap suggestion, maybe in the last 30 seconds or so the medics don’t swap if they get a kill.

5. Dr. Wong Donger

I like the prop hunt idea.

FlashFyre likes this.
  6. Dr. Wong Donger

Mini-sentries*

If people used more brainpower I am sure they could take out a mini sentry. Problem is, few people have brain power and instead run out to the engis holding a sign that says 'KILL ME'.

FlashFyre likes this.
  7. FlashFyre

FlashFyre New Member

Lmao, this is true

8. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The prop hunt idea sounds good to me as for the x10 that would be too overpowered from the looks of it.

9. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The only suggestion of yours that would be viable is the prop hunt one, but that would require a massive amount of resources and time spent working on the feature that we simply do not have at this moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.