False ban. please unban

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by TheTf2Smurf, Nov 16, 2018.

?

Am i being unbaned

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTf2Smurf

TheTf2Smurf New Member

I was playing on ZS making new friends and was herding some medics.
    I was banned out of no where and it said i was banned for aimbot the thing is i was playing with Lucy and another mod a little bit earlier and they both saw me going on huge killstreaks and didn't ban me if did they spectate me or not i don't know my steam name is the same and here is a link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869844046
    I was banned by Akara Anime and here is the chat log
    [1:35 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    Hi, i heard you wanted to talk to me?

[1:36 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    yes
    i was not using a cheat or a hack
    do you have a mic

[1:37 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    No.

TheTF2Smurf has opened voice chat. Waiting on Akara Anime to join.

Akara Anime has ended voice chat.

TheTF2Smurf:
    well i would like to use my voice

TheTF2Smurf has opened voice chat. Waiting on Akara Anime to join.

Akara Anime has ended voice chat.

Akara Anime:
    Either way, i had enough evidence to ban you for using aimbot. No matter if i was right or wrong.

TheTF2Smurf:
    ok well why was i banned

Akara Anime:
    For using aimbot.

[1:38 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    really waht evidence
    what*

Akara Anime:
    Your Aim and bans from other servers for the same reason.

TheTF2Smurf:
    other server had bs admins that random ban me for bullshit
    and what was wrong about my aim

[1:39 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    I can unarrange a unban for you depending on your tf2 hours.
    which i can't do rn cause your game history is private.

[1:39 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    is shouldnt
    iv got 94 hours on this account
    This account
    and im trying to get it to 200 so i can play comp with it
    using face it
    there now its public
    if you wanna check

[1:42 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    Sadly not enough TF2 hours for me to arrange a unban for you. I can't remember the exact hours but i know it's in the hundrends.

[1:42 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    really
    if i was hacking for 94 hours i would be vac banned wouldn't I

[1:43 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    Yeah, sorry. Alot of other Moderators would of banned you for a same reasons too. Nothing i can do about it.

[1:43 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    dude please this is my fav zombies server
    ask anyone ask friendly ask lucy

[1:44 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    The thing is SMAC banned you on the other not an admin and i can tell you SMAC is always correct with bans.
    *other server

[1:44 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    smac the anticheat that was hacked a year ago
    Really
    to ranomly ban

[1:46 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    Either way i can't do anything about it unless you have hundrends of tf2 hours and i would understand why your aim is extremly good.

[1:46 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    what do you want screen shots video
    so your saying if i get my hours to 100 you will unban me

[1:47 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    like 500-600+

[1:47 AM]
    TheTF2Smurf:
    dude really
    i have a job and im a comp player this is a smurf account
    like why are you not seeing that im innocent

[1:48 AM]
    Akara Anime:
    I really don't care, i can't do anything about it and the Moderators can't do anything about it too. Just stop literally.
    I'm unfriending now

as you can see they did not care if i was hacking or not and they said it in the chat
    Akara Anime:
    Either way, i had enough evidence to ban you for using aimbot. No matter if i was right or wrong.

I would like a admin who does care about facts rather than feelings or thinks that there gut is law cause you could ban anyone you think is cheating
    either be lag or be server or even weird tf2 hitboxes you can feel like people are hacking when there not i tried to talk but he just didn't want to listen I am not mad at this admin nor am I mad at the server I would just like to be handle fairly with this matter and not have to rely on gut feelings its like spinning a wheel. Either way i would like to be unbanned or at least see a real reason and not just I feel like your cheating. Please respond quick

2. TheTf2Smurf

TheTf2Smurf New Member

and if you want to see prooof that this is one of my many smurf accounts heres my alt https://steamcommunity.com/id/NatemasterXL
    ill leave a msg in the comments
    and you can see i got your 500-600 hours and i can prove its me even more if you wanna hop in for a voice chat

3. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I know what i saw and i'm not dumb. I literally used the same client 3 years ago. Surprise i still remembered but eh. I don't know why you are still going on about this when the answer has already been answered for you. The ban on the other server is another good point of evidence to refer to your ban. I'm not trying to be mean, i just wished you stopped lying and tell the truth. This forum is getting locked tomorrow cause there is no point to keep on going about this, also done talking with you, hate talking/responding to people who lie all of the time so don't expect anymore replies from me. Funny thing is you didn't include the other messages you said to me, nice lying there. Won't get you far in life.

#3 Akara Anime, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  4. Дэвид

Дэвид New Member

oof

5. TheTf2Smurf

TheTf2Smurf New Member

This is not a lie those msgs are what he sent me that is my account but you are not wanting to listen to reason. I said i was not hacking but you want to prove that your right but you have no evidence to prove what you say is true and the only thing backing your claim is your feelings on the issue please hold your self to a higher degree than that and I would like to take this to a higher up please. since you were the admin to issue the ban wouldn't it be unfair for you to decide on what happens afterwords I think a third party admin one who is not going to put feelings before reason is best for this. You don't understand that what your doing is saying that you can ban who ever you like and for no real reason other than you think there cheating how crude when will a admin really look at the facts its like you don't even care about the server you play on I demand to talk wither a higher up this is stupid first you lie then you say i lie why everything i said in that post was true every message to every letter i'm 100% sure your not even going to read this all either way i want to talk with a higher up cause seeing how a normal staff member cant do his/her job right and yes now i'm mad and no its not at the server nor the playerbase nor is it towards the other admins or owner its to this staff member in particular its ridiculous that you would say i lie what do i have to lie about also if i was hacking why cant you name a client i know a lie when i see it 3 years ago what BS next time don't be such a liar and those messages i last sent the ones where i asked where you were or asked how to appeal I meant to put those in but i messed up on the copy and paste and once it was done i didn't feel asking how to appeal was necessary to appeal

(calling me a liar when he says like 500-600+ is what would prove i wasn't hacking well how about my 600+ on my ALT) it really makes me mad when people lie to prove there right when there not so if any other admin would like to take this up please because if he closes this i got it save and will reopen it till a new admin or the owner helps with this. PS. akara anime let another admin handle this otherwise it will look bad if you have to cover it up.

6. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Buddy, this conversation is finished. I had every reasonable evidence to ban you. The other Moderators don't know what i witnessed and i can promise you for a fact it wasn't because of bad ping/lag and we both know that. If you are so "willing" to play ZS again then why don't you do it on your alt account? Cause that is your only option at this rate, just hoping you will make the right choices on that account. Also pretty obvious why you using this account and not the other one. You don't want to risk a VAC ban on your alt. So you use this account to hack, hence why you have no bans on your alt and several bans on this account.

#6 Akara Anime, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.