Experimental Zombie Survival - Zombie Team heal

Discussion in 'News' started by Rushy, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

I have set this up on AU Zombie Server #2 for now, I have developed a healing system when zombie clients reach a 'rage'* of 100 and press the call medic button (default e).

Each client death as a zombie adds 20 to the rage meter, it is displayed on screen.

How it works is each zombie can have max of 270 health, in increments of 30 healthpoints each (On each rage used, it adds 30 to the current health up to the max).

So you can engage with other players to do it a few times to get to the max value.

When 4 or more other players are nearby. In other words at least 5 players including yourself are in the area you can use this, if there is not enough people it will print to chat of this fact.

When it is used, it resets back to 0.

Let me know what you think of this and giveback feedback on the new system. Should work fine as I defined all logic I could think of, for no bugs code wise.

*Will give it a better name later on

-Rushy

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

We don't need the medics to be buffed any more than they already have been with the increase of speed and jump. I suggest rather than trying to add anything on, take stuff away from the medics. Encourage them to be together in order to regain their powers.

60pc luck by volume likes this.
  3. 60pc luck by volume

60pc luck by volume New Member

As good of an idea as that sounds; there are certain areas where the teamwork needed to take the engineers down will be impossible/impractical. Such as most single-entrance rooms or high platforms.

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Such maps will be removed from the rotation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.