BS Bans

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Emerald, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald

Emerald New Member

So I was playing at around like 2:!0 PM today (7th of April) and a gang of kids were mic spamming and generally being annoying. I decide to play the game and kill them while trying to join in on them. However as the next round rolls up the medics decide to team with engies in all going for me. I don't mind this for me personally but I don't this and (I can't check bcuz im banned) but im pretty sure it is against the rules. Next they decide to call a mute vote. They were yelling their heads off but since I wasn't talking as much everyone voted yes. I was angry at this point but thought they might be getting angry so left it. I continue and then a vote to ban me comes along. I vote no and it fails but I wonder how and why they have the power to ban someone they don't like. I then continue the round win and another vote to ban me comes along, I can't vote as Im trying to read the rules and then get banned for no reason. Im pretty sure everyone in the server voted yes (Can't such much about them) but the meds especially (one of the screaming 12 year olds was one, his name was husky) was gathering everyone to cross team. The names of the 2 main people who caused this are below in a screenshot.

Attached Files:

2. Emerald

Emerald New Member

3. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

The vote ban has already expired.

I placed a block on the ability to vote ban on those two accounts due to misuse.

4. Emerald

Emerald New Member

5. Manish1234

Manish1234 New Member

The vote ban has been expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.