Bread Mann's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KrasisMK, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrasisMK

KrasisMK New Member

Servers: Idle/Trade Server 24/7|RTD|Fast Spawn AU/NZ #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: Roughly 12-16

Country and State: Australia, Queensland
    Languages: English

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306220683/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/9177

Understanding:
    The trade/idle server is a somewhat odd mesh of try hard and casual experiences combined. As a trade server obviously traders will want to join the server and trade items, as an idle servers players with stranges are likely to join for levelling, and as an achievement server newer players are likely to join to receive unlocks.

Personally, I play the server in a mix of tryhard (not the toxic style) and casual styles. I play aggressively against players who reciprocate and I am 'friendly' to those who do not want to fight. It's pretty simple, play against players the same way that they are.

The gamemode should benefit from players reciprocating playstyles for each other and simply leaving parties that do not want to be involved alone. The server itself would benefit from a personal intervention between the players, as at the moment, there is a wide disparity between specific players that needs to be attended to.

The server could also benefit with players being less harsh towards new players receiving unlocks, as many times when I have logged on, I see experienced and veteran players of the server focusing and bullying the newbies.

Moderator Experience: I have never moderated a server before.
    Additional Information:
    Hobbies: Video Games (Obviously), Music (Singing and Performing), Running
    Current Moderator Friends: Blank//Dot, DoMess and Luna

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

I accept the quality of this application, it may be short but i'd personally think you would make a great Moderator and help our community as it's currently a mess, though it is up to Rushy to decide if your application gets accepted or not.

3. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I have denied this application due to your behavior in our servers. We are also not looking for new moderators for our Idle Servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.