Banned from votemenu

Discussion in 'Complaints/Reporting/Unban Appeal Forum' started by Finntheepicmaster, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Finntheepicmaster

Finntheepicmaster New Member

I find it annoying that I have been banned from votemenu and that it has not been lifted. I get easily annoyed by mic spammers (as do most people) and I like to call votes that are justified. However, there was the one gamer who resolved revenge and called an admin on me for calling a vote to have him silenced. In turn I have been banned from votemenu and find this unfair and unjust that you would listen to a kid who clearly does not know how to shut up

2. Dr. Wong Donger

Did you know....

That you can mute people through the main menu? click the ear with a line through it in the bottom right!

Smells like vote abuse.

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

i.e: useless point.

Call the WAAAMbulance!

[​IMG]

3. Magic Missile

Magic Missile New Member

Can I get some clarification on this?
    Whenever I see someone call a vote because a person is micspamming and they have been asked several times by many players not to and a vote is called the yes votes come in thick & fast. Seems to me that is the general consensus on servers.

What is the vote mute function for then? Surely it should not exist as anything anyone might start a vote mute for is just a personal issue.
    So what is it for?

4. Dr. Wong Donger

People forget that they can mute players from the menu. Sure, if more than half the server wants you gone, then the vote is justified.

5. Magic Missile

Magic Missile New Member

well running a vote would be how to find out.