Australian Server Upgrade

Discussion in 'News' started by Rushy, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rushy

Rushy Administrator
    Staff Member

Howdy,

I will seperate this announcement into 4 sections:

I have purchased a new dedicated server with much better specifications compared to the server that most instances where being hosted on in Australia, This was due to the server being provided was from a 12 month competition I won.

The main specs for this new server, if you are interested is:
    E3-1245V5 CPU (3.9 Ghz)
    32 GB DDR 4 Ram
    Storage is 100% SSD based

This will provide much better performance compaired to the 2010 Hardware from the previous server.

I was able to work out a deal with the provider, Wombat Servers so go check them out if you are in need of a server of your own. The below url is my Referral Link

https://wombatservers.com/billing/aff.php?aff=121

This one server is going to cost me $231 a month out of my own pocket, if you would like to donate to help with the costs. Any amount is appreciated, I will be making a donation system in the very near future.

https://rushyservers.com/pages/Donate

The new server is being set up for me tomorrow, the first servers I will be migrating over will be the zombie servers. There will be no downtime as I will keep the old servers running while I am setting up the new home for them.

When I have completed this I will place a redirect plugin onto the servers and make an announcement.

The other servers will follow.

Lastly I appologize for being kind of absent for the past 2 months, this was due to myself doing an internship in Malaysia working at a company as a program for my University Course.

I will be returning to Australia at the end of this week, so I will have access to all of my resources to fix up stuff and create new things.

-Rushy

2. Medceplor

Medceplor New Member

Please fix the weird thing with the Frankfurt server. In the community browser, changing the location settings to Australia shows the Frankfurt server. Ping says otherwise. Thank you.
    Medceplor

Rushy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.