applications for moderator : axsel

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by axsel, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axsel

axsel New Member

servers: rushy servers medic v engi
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 1 to 2 hours

Country and State: pontianak indonesia
    Languages: english malaysian indonesian
    Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155055114/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: [​IMG]

Understanding: i understand medics v engi very much as is my favorite game mode i understand it like this. there is two teams the medics or the zombies and the engies or the humans the goal of the game as a engi is to survive from the zombies by placing dispenser and making teletraps and survive for how many given mins.how the medics win or the zombies is to kill all the engis before time runs out.how i play is two ways be in a colony or by my self. if im with my self i hide in a dark or hard to get spot.if im in a colony i help them out.if i died and become a medic i be friendly or kill the engis i kill engis like this go to thier base go up and drop dwon a kill them or i can do so by taunt killing if i have an amputator i heal the medics (i dont have an amptutator right now)

bonus round if its a bonus round or special round i play on a different way of stlye my favorite is en grade or melle battle my worst one is high grav illl be arggresive if i need to or be a chill lad if i want to there is a setup round but some time there isnt

the setup round there is 30 seconds of the medic being frozen this time is used by the engis to prepare and setup bases and getting ready for the masiive horde of medics thats going to attack the engis bases there is sometimes more than 1 base

Moderator Experience: i do not have any other experience
    Additional Information: my hoobies are being chill and friendly

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

You clearly didn't read the Moderator Application Template thoroughly. There is some things wrong with your Moderator Application, your game history is privated and you didn't stated how you would help/benefit our servers/community. Please fix these things or else your Moderator Application won't be accepted.

3. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your Moderator Application has been refused because you did not include several requirements in your application for it to be considered. First off, your application is poorly formatted both gramatically and structurally and your understanding heavily needs improvement. Secondly, your game history is privated and finally you are way below the minimum age requirement to be a moderator and your gameme profile is missing. Please fix these issues and it will be seen if your Moderator Application can be considered.

4. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

hey buddy your not even the minimum age yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.