Application For Moderator: Pharaoh Hound

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pharaoh Hound, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pharaoh Hound

Pharaoh Hound New Member

Servers: Zombie Survival California #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 1.49 hours

Country and State: CA, America
    Languages: English, none other

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198422425310/
    Rushy Servers Stats link:
    http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/359556

Understanding: 4 or 5 players start on BLU team as zombies. Two of these players are randomly chosen as Juggernauts. The zombies cannot move for 30 seconds since the game started. When the 30 seconds are up, Zombies are allowed to move. For the engineers, they can move before the zombies do. they can use this time to travel to a place that they want to set up their "nest." These "nests" are what I like to call a bunch of engineers huddled in a space that is closed off from dispensers. Zombies usually roam the map until they find a nest; this is where it gets interesting. Engineers are not allowed to use sentries, so they use their guns. When 60 seconds are on the clock, Zombies get a perma-boost, giving them increased speed and a higher double jump. The game ends when all the engineers are dead and turned into zombies. It also ends when any number of engineers survive the zombies for 5 minutes. Usually, what I like to do, is follow the majority of engineers, because they work like a hive-mind or just a bunch of kids with peer pressure. When I start as a zombie, however, I like to do literally what every other zombie does-- find an engi nest and swarm it.

Moderator Experience: I am currently an admin on a server called AoDRP, and I memorized almost all of the SourceMod commands I had access to.
    Additional Information: I have three moderator friends named Dimmy, BannanaBusBoat, and MaErIoO. I don't have any extra curriculum activities, or anything like that.

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your gameplay time history for tf2 is hidden from the public, you need atleast 24 hours of connection time and your understanding are insufficient you need atleast 4 paragraphs. Please make sure to read the Moderator Template.

3. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Side Note: Dimmy and MaErIoO are not Moderators.

Matthew Greer and Sodium Acetate like this.
  4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your connection time is insufficient. You need to have played on Rushy Servers for 1 or more days before we can consider your application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.