Appleox's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mr BOmbastic, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr BOmbastic

Mr BOmbastic New Member

Servers: Australia Idle/Trade Server #1 (43.245.162.146:27015)
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: 2-3 Hours Depending on the number of players on at the time. weekends at most 6. I am currently hitting 990 hours on tf2 as of 23rd of October 2018

Country and State: Australia > Victoria

Languages: English and Partial French

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339835923/

Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/351675

Understanding: I got this wrong Last time. Now I think the game mode and or Style of gameplay on Idle servers are more for strange farming, general trading, and item farming.

my two playstyle is memer so basically fish scouts and trolldier. Tryhard (partially) so just killing people other than friends

As well it's a great place for players to duel. as well as a friendly spot for friendly players.

I hope to benefit Rushy by being a fun person that people want to hang around.

Moderator Experience: None. just none.
    Additional Information: My hobbies other than tf2 and games are engineering/tinkering woodworking with my dad.

I know that you aren't accepting Applications right now but I do spend a lot of time on rushy and i hope that you may consider it.

2. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sorry for the late reply as i have been busy, but this application isn't up to standards and doesn't have my approval. Please put more detail in the paragraphs. Also by "benefiting Rushy Servers" tell us how you would help Rushy Servers. What you said would mostly benefit you, not our servers. You can happily try and apply again but if it gets denied you will have to wait months before reapplying again.

#2 Akara Anime, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.