[Accepted] Moderator Application: The Population Of Sweden

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by The Population of Sweden, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Population of Sweden

Staff Member Moderator

Servers: Zs New York, Zs California #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: New York: 4-5 hours California #1: 5-6 hours

Country and State: Portland ,Oregon, United States (Northwest Usa)
    Languages: English

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202201644/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/186136

Understanding: The Zombie Survival gamemode consists of Medics as zombies with melee only and of Engineers which are humans with their full loadout, without being able to build sentries. Usually the starting amount of zombies is 1/4 or 1/3 of the amount of engineers. The goal of the engineers is for them to survive any means they can, building dispensers and teleporters into certain spots on the map to survive and wind. The goal of the medics is simple: Kill the engineers with strategy and cunning. Personally How I play this gamemode on the servers is usually in the meta spot where the engineers are. I know, its boring. Though I like being in these spots because I love doing the coordination and socializing required for these spots to work. Personally on the server I tried to speak to not just my friends that I know and staff members, but to the randoms if you will. The randoms are the people we don't know if they stay on the servers, we know the regulars will stay. I want to pull these people into this community and stay on the servers. All in all I tend to not go for points on the server and just there to socialize, have fun, and relax. How I wish this server and gamemode to be can all be summarized by one word: accessibility. Concepts such as point farming for instance potentially can and is already driving people off the servers. My goal as a staff member is to enforce rules and punishments and such as well as being a friend and someone to welcome new comers to the server. In conclusion, this gamemode zombie survival is a game of strategy and the server is a server full of fun personalities and amazing people, and I want these two things to stay this way.

Moderator Experience: I've had no past moderator experiences. In the past I've had staff members trust me with notifying them of any wrong doings on the server so they may get on and stop them. Not staff members from Rushy, but from servers I used to be a regular on.
    Additional Information: <examples: Of course one of my biggest hobbies is gaming with over 3k hours on Tf2. Though stealth is my favorite genre of gaming. I am as well a huge sports fan in basketball and american football and learning hockey history currently. My dream job is to be in sports broadcasting and or sports journalism. Current mods I have added on steam are Banana, Jack, Banjoneer, and Matthew G (added Matt before he became staff).

Matthew Greer likes this.
  2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Application of acceptable quality. I urge for Sweden to be accepted, because he has shown to be very resilient and calm during the current pressure that us Moderators are currently experiencing.

Matthew Greer likes this.
  3. Matthew Greer

Matthew Greer Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

4. Jacob Ahmann

Jacob Ahmann Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

*insert witty joke that shows my support of sweden becoming mod here* also you didnt spell my name right

5. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I support this moderator application.

6. Banjo-neer

Banjo-neer Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I’m predicting more moderators commenting that they support Sweden

I’ll join the party

7. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I fully support Population of Sweden to become an Moderator. He would be such a good Moderator.

8. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.