[Accepted] [Mod Application] Luna Dragon

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Luna Dragon, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna Dragon

Luna Dragon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Servers: [Rushy Servers] Idle/Trade server #1
    Average hours spent on our servers per week: I spend approximately 2-3 hours on weekdays and weekends are unpredictable (I could be on for as long as I want)

Country and State: South Australia, Australia
    Languages: English

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LuluDragon/
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/219826

Understanding: From my perspective of things this server is used for idling *obviously*, strange weapon leveling and overall having a good time. Rushy servers provides ounces of entertainment, ranging from 1v1 duels to downright ridiculous and crazy boss fights. The community is a big welcoming bunch of people and everyone in this said community share their own loving personalities which is what I love about everyone I meet. Although some individuals we meet may be a bit sour, they all play a big part in making this community thrive to be the best it can be.

While observing the mods at work I noticed that they all have one thing in common.. they want to make sure Rushy is the safest place for players everywhere. I am someone who would also love to participate in making Rushy a safe environment for everyone. Main reason I'd like to apply for moderator is ensuring Rushy is a safe community for players by ensuring it is functional and secure and providing assistance where needed.

Being in the tf2 community for a while and making so many friends along the way, the community really is a loving bunch of individuals, but unfortunately there are a few troublemakers here and there, people who think the rules don't apply to them whatsoever, which is why I would be more than happy to take care of if I had the powers to do so. I can break up disagreements between two players and I know how to set out fair punishments.

Moderator Experience: I have been admin on three Team Fortress 2 servers in the past as well as admin on two Minecraft servers before that.

Additional Information: As I am writing this application I am currently finishing my last year of high school, but after that I will be going to TAFE, but that will not stop me from playing on the server, sure I may be limited, but I will fit in as much time as I can. I don't have too many hobbies but the things I really enjoy is singing with my friend and playing tennis with my brother. Current and/or former moderators I have as friends are BananaWillRule and Tempered. (I do know Yellow Sage but I do not have them on my friends list.)

2. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your moderator application cannot be accepted if your game history is private.

3. Luna Dragon

Luna Dragon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I’ll update it as soon as I can. Thank you for letting me know, I had no idea

Should be fixed, let me know if it isn't

#3 Luna Dragon, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  4. lucas1911

lucas1911 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve this application.

5. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve the content of this application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.