[Accepted] Blank//Dot's Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Blank//Dot, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blank//Dot

Blank//Dot Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Servers: I am looking to be a moderator for the idle/trade Australian server number 1.

Average hours spent on the server per week: I spend about 10 hours on this server a week often times more.

Country and State: I live in the ACT, Australia.

Languages: I speak English. (nothing else)

Age: I am 15 but much more mature than most people my age.

My profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/126674728/

Player stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/36588

Understanding of the game mode: The server is run as an idle/trading server. The idle part is so people can load onto the server and move away from their computers whilst earning items and probably doing something else, The idle players are forced to move down a conveyer belt that consistently damages them and then eventually kills them. This conveyer belt system is in place also partly so that other players can kill the idlers for points and strange kills. The trading part is so that players can trade virtual items with each other agreeing on the price of said items together and normally getting an item they wanted from said trade. These items that are traded are a whole range of things from earbuds, to unusuals, to hats, to stranges all these items are purely cosmetic and trading isn't done often on this specific server. Although this is what the server is meant for few people trade or idle instead they prefer to kill in a deathmatch style or be friendly often leaving their own friends alone. Often times many people on the server are friendly and they don't kill any other players and this can sometimes lead to the whole server being friendly which ends up being rather entertaining. More often than not everyone follows rules and when someone doesn't the mods are very fast to deal with them, fortunately.

Past moderator experience: I have not been a mod on any tf2 server before but I do have some experience in discord server and servers for other games. (nothing involving source mod so far) I would love for this to be my first moderator experience and will enjoy learning.

Aditional information: I don't have many hobbies, I mostly enjoy to read play games and watch youtube videos. TF2 is one of my favorite games and I've started pretty much only playing on the rushy idle server. I've recently started playing less due to getting different games + consoles but I will probably pick up again soon. I think that if I become mod I'll make a bit of a difference because I'm often on when other mods aren't but the difference would probably not be too noticeable.

My personal opinion of the server: I like the mods and the players on the server, from what it seems most people are rather friendly towards each other and the mods are very fast to act on the rules being broken. Although as I am on quite often I do encounter people that are rather rude and break rules when moderators aren't on I hate to see this happen as I feel I have become rather attached to the server and I'd love to be able to change the few bad parts of the server.

Current moderator friends: Banana, DoMess and Yellow Sage

Thank you for your consideration looking over this <3

#1 Blank//Dot, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This application has my approval.

3. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve the content of this application.

4. BananaWillRule

BananaWillRule New Member

I approve of the application

5. lucas1911

lucas1911 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve this application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.