4C3Y Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by 4CEEON, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4CEEON

4CEEON New Member

Servers: Super Zombie Fortress
    Average hours spent on our servers per week:
    I spend around 5~ Hours On a ZS Server and 3~Hours on SZF (My time will vary depending on how much school work I have and any Extra-Curricular activities I may have (I will be Going On Small Hiatus From the 12th Of Jan to about Mid Feb due to getting a new computer, however after that I’ll be extremely active again))

Country and State: Australia, Victoria
    Languages: English
    Age: 15 (I am currently only 5 months away from turning 16)

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141749778
    Rushy Servers Stats link: http://stats.rushyservers.com/playerinfo/95283

Understanding:

WHAT IS SZF?: Super Zombie Fortress (Or SZF) is a spin on the popular Rushy Gamemode Zombie Survival. While on the surface SZF may look like a more easier take on the whole ZS system, it is actually more complex. With more classes at your disposal for both Survivors and Zombies, A whole new level of strategy is employed to win games. while you would think that you could simply hide in a corner with 2 or 3 friends, that's simply not possibly as the scouts can launch gas bombs at you to deal damage and flush you out, or send in a heavy to soak up all the damage and dish it all right back. SZF requires strategy and teamwork to win, unlike ZS. If the Survivors can play the objective and work together efficiently, it is extremely hard for the zombies to win, however if the zombies can coordinate an attack by utilizing the the scouts gas damage, spies stun and heavies large health pool. The zombies are surely to win. So to summaries, It is a must to incorporate teamwork, you have to play together and ALWAYS play the objective

PLAY-STYLE: I personally like to play SZF as a more aggressive player. As a survivor I will usually run a demoknight loadout to deal massive damage and gain more health and speed for the late game. However, I can run more unusual loadouts that can really help my team. If I can find another player willing to help, I will sometimes run the Uber-chain set that actually surprisingly works well. However, if I am feeling like a major team player, I will use The soldier w/ the Cow Mangler to ignite spies and do lots of splash damage. As a Zombie However, I am a more passive attacker. I will usually use the spy as my main class and only kill/stun enemies that have fallen behind or are oblivious to me sneaking up on them, If I am found out, I instantly cloak and run away until my next opportunity presents itself. As the tank, I often run headfirst into a massive group of players to try and kill as many as I can as quickly as I can.

HOW WILL I BENEFIT: I am an extremely well known member of The ZS community. I have many friends who are both old and new. As an moderator I would be able to encourage them to come play this new gamemode and show them that It's actually really fun. I am a creative person who often shares Ideas to moderators for new aspects or small things that can be changed. as a moderator I would be able to develop and shape the gamemode into something that would be extremely unique and fun. Futhermore, I am an extremely approachable person who people often talk to about things. because of this, people can feel like they can talk to me about any issue with the gamemode of people, and know that the issue is being taken onboard and is being looked at, which is an important quality of a moderator.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I am a well liked member of the community and a regular player of rushy servers. I often like to mix between friendship groups, so most people like me. I have been playing TF2 for quite some time now, and know all the tricks of the trade. I often try to help people with what ever issue presents itself. I like making jokes and keeping the mood lighthearted.

Moderator Experience
    :
    I am currently an Admin and Leader of two different Discord Chats, one of which having over 50 Members to its name. I am also a Curator/Moderator on an IOS Application called AMINO which has over 300 members to its name.

Additional Information:
    Hobbies:
    Rugby Union has always been a passion of mine for many years, I grew up playing the sport. It is one of my favorite hobbies excluding TeamFortress2, I am currently playing 2nd Grade Rugby and Representative Rugby (The Rankings for Rugby Goes Team/Club -> Rep -> State). Furthermore, some more of my hobbies include Reading, Drawing/Painting, Sports, Movie Production/Photography, and lastly, of course, gaming.

Extra-Curricular Activities:
    As explained before in my hobbies section, I am currently participating in my local rugby team throughout most of the year. Furthermore, I am regularly traveling to my local gym to stay fit and healthy. I am also an avid reader and writer who enjoys a good challenge. while this may not count as Extra-Curricular, I participate in most writing competitions that my school and community put together.

Current Moderator Friends: I am currently only friends with Two Moderators, those being Jack5 & Yellow Sage. However, I have also been friends with Akara Anime, who recently lost his Moderator Privileges and Jason, who departed the Rushy Server community awhile ago. I also Currently Know Silent Sword as he & I both played AUS ZS together.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
    -4C3Y (or 4ceeon)

#1 4CEEON, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your game history is currently set to private. Please set it to public so we can consider your application. Thank you.

3. 4CEEON

4CEEON New Member

Cheers, think I did it correctly

4. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This application has my approval.

5. Lilly Satou

Lilly Satou Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I am approving this application, i admired how well you were able to explain your understanding of the gamemode and the style you like yo play it. It is all up to Rushy if he wishes to accept you.

6. Dr. Wong Donger

" I am an extremely well known member of The ZS community. "

7. 4CEEON

4CEEON New Member

In my own personal opinion, yes I am, I've been playing for years now and I've made friends with new and old players, It may have been a little over exaggerated but my point still stands

8. DoMessWithProfile

DoMessWithProfile Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I approve of this application due to the amount of useful detail included and the satisfactory understanding of the gamemode.

9. Akara Anime

Akara Anime Member

This application is fantastic ACEEON, i'm proud of you. it's gonna be nice to see a Moderator for SZF as there's barely any Moderators to moderate SZF. Hope you get accepted cause you would make a great Moderator.

4CEEON likes this.
  10. 4CEEON

4CEEON New Member

Cheers mate!

11. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

you don't meet age requirements

12. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

The age requirement doesn't really matter anymore. DoMess still became a mod despite being under 16 at the time of his application.

13. Matthew Greer

Matthew Greer Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

True for me as well, but there must be other qualities that would override the 16-year-old age requirement for you to be accepted.

14. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

it says you must be over 16+ to apply and if its not true then get rushy to change it

15. Roasty++

Roasty++ New Member

Well the template post hasn't been updated in over 6 months, so there's that. Pretty obvious that being 16+ to be a mod is not true at this point. Change it to something like make 16+ be the recommended age.

Also I like how you said that even though 3 mods already approved of the post beforehand (even though they don't have the final say)

16. BoxusMaximus

BoxusMaximus New Member

well it is still outstanding so it can't approved in this point in time till that is fixed

17. Jack5

Jack5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I am locking this discussion because we are essentially necroposting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.